Make Money By Writing Reviews On BookBrowse.com

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Getting paid to review something is something that many people would love to do. In case of getting paid for writing a book review, there are many people who would be willing to write a great review and get paid for that. Not all the people read books, however, the idea of getting paid for a review may actually induce people to read books. I have never been paid for that, but it seems that the idea is quite fascinating, especially when you have a site such as Book Browse. This is because Book Browse is a get paid to write site where you could make money by writing reviews.

In order to make sure that you get paid for writing a review, you must apply first on the site. You can do that by simply filling a form on the site. The good thing is that they have a room for accepting reviewers from all over the world. However, they mainly accept reviewers from the United States. Moreover, you can also check for other reviews on the site as well. Those sample reviews could help you to get an understanding of what they want. So, do you think that Book Browse is a great website?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I appreciate your putting this out here. This is a nice idea in how a writer can be able to earn it make money. At times writing a full and long content book may be a very hectic and seemingly impossible task and that will limit your capacity and earnings.

Buy writing a review is a pretty easier and non challenging task especially when compared to writing a book by yourself. As a writer you must have been and still be a good reader and thus have many books that you can make good reviews on.

Once you are able to have they in place, then you can be able to fully and properly digest the concept that has been laid down in this thread. Getting signed yo and then beginning to work.

But my question is on whether I as a Nigerian can earn there because of how you specified their preference for Americans.