Make Money flipping items

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeah, that sounds weird, but let me tell you, people are really doing this and are making banks.
Some guy in New York starting this and now he quit his job and is making more than $20k in a month, well some people might ask what the heck does it mean to flip items

Well it's definitely not selling your garage and stealing it back, only to sell it again.

It's more like this, you go online or some store, right? Let's use a phone stand and ring light as example, and you check how much it cost to buy it on that store and then go to another site and also check it.

Now Here is The thing, let's say on the first site it's actually 1000 and on the second it's sold for 2000 you can easily buy it there and sell it on the other site.

Or even better let's say you visit your local store and sell it to them, or visit your local store and buy it from them if its cheaper there and sell it online.

Anyone can do this from anywhere, those in third world countries example Nigeria, they have online platforms like jiji, jumia, and konga.

Konga which I actually purchased phone stand and Mike from them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is another opportunity to make cool cash online and I like the idea. I think it is good to search for something that can sell faster offline I made it available for sales online. I have a sister who did similar things to what you said in your posts. She usually visit the offline stores take pictures and video. she will go online to advertise those product by adding her own commission.

D

Deleted member 13140

This is another opportunity to make cool cash online and I like the idea. I think it is good to search for something that can sell faster offline I made it available for sales online. I have a sister who did similar things to what you said in your posts. She usually visit the offline stores take pictures and video. she will go online to advertise those product by adding her own commission.
am telling you, it's really a great opportunity, and i have proof to actually back that up, yesterday i was browsing through an online shop so i could buy a headset for my YouTube channel, and i saw something that shocked me.

the most awesome headset, i have been looking for that headset for hours, Lol just kidding, anyway i did actually find a head at the price of 7k but i also found something else on the same platform, i found the same headset, from another vendor selling his or her own at 4k, that's is the power of flipping.