MAKE MONEY FROM LUCKDRAW AND SPIN2MONEY

blessingc

There are two similar sites I discovered, I tried it and it's pretty good earning sites. I haven't withdraw yet but these sites pays I was refered to it. I don't know if any of have ideas about this site.

All you need to do is get registered for free and hit the spin, when you spin the amount of money that shows up is yours. You can a dollar in two days and you have just one opportunity to spin in a day. If you wish to earn as much as $4 a day you have to move from the level of just a starter to bronze and for that you have to pay $20 and start earning $4-$5 in a day.

It is pretty much easy and interesting, just like throwing a dice and whatever side faces up, the amount of money shown on that part is yours.

I can be your referral if you are interested, you can get my link if you ask me.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I can be your referral if you are interested, you can get my link if you ask me.
If you are still not in that site, how come you know all this you wrote?
And if you are ready to become referral of someone, then why you offered this way? You cannot be a referral for more than one person (unless the site accepts multiple accounts).

blessingc

If you are still not in that site, how come you know all this you wrote?
And if you are ready to become referral of someone, then why you offered this way? You cannot be a referral for more than one person (unless the site accepts multiple accounts).
Seriously? I don't understand what you mean, I never said I'm no longer in the site. And normally you can refer more than one person. I only said the site has similaruser interface. That is they almost the same, I can drop the proof of my current earning if you want to understand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-153654.png
    Screenshot_20220525-153654.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220524-212615.png
    Screenshot_20220524-212615.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 4

blessingc

You can refer multiple people, but you can't be referral of multiple people.
Your own clarification does not mach with your own claim.

If you claim that, then why you said -

Both points mismatches.

Please clarify what is your actual point? What you want to say?
Well when I checked the meaning of referral I discovered it is the act of referring. So asking to be a referral means I can refer you with my own link to the site. Well if there is another meaning of referral I will like to know, we learn everyday. Yeah, so thank you for the correction.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, it's not so bad but this looks like a Ponzi scheme to me unless the spin is made in a way that you won't earn more than you give to this site. One thing I do know is that they are there for business, that is, they also want to earn money from your participate in the site. So my question us, if just one spin with will take seconds can earn you up to 0.6 dollar in a day, then how does the site make their money. So my guesses is that they will be running at a loss if that's the case.
So if it's actually a Ponzi scheme, then it might be safe to invest or check it out as not very many people are aware of the site yet; atleast I haven't heard of this site up until now. So you need to make research to how how long this site has been around and people's testimonies regarding the site. Or if you already know that then you can share it with us.

Most importantly, I will like to ask you the minimum withdrawal threshold for this very site? And also when you have successfully made a withdrawal, please do well to update this thread with your payment proofs.

blessingc

Well, it's not so bad but this looks like a Ponzi scheme to me unless the spin is made in a way that you won't earn more than you give to this site. One thing I do know is that they are there for business, that is, they also want to earn money from your participate in the site. So my question us, if just one spin with will take seconds can earn you up to 0.6 dollar in a day, then how does the site make their money. So my guesses is that they will be running at a loss if that's the case.
So if it's actually a Ponzi scheme, then it might be safe to invest or check it out as not very many people are aware of the site yet; atleast I haven't heard of this site up until now. So you need to make research to how how long this site has been around and people's testimonies regarding the site. Or if you already know that then you can share it with us.

Most importantly, I will like to ask you the minimum withdrawal threshold for this very site? And also when you have successfully made a withdrawal, please do well to update this thread with your payment proofs.
They actually make their money when you wish to earn more then you invest. If you wish to earn more than your usual once in a day spin, you invest to leave the stage of just a starter to either bronze, silver, gold, platinum or diamond. I will be uploading the screenshots of the amount they collect for each of these stages.

Now, like I said earlier I haven't withdrawn yet but I have seen proofs of other people's withdrawal, so I am trying, when it gets to the minimal withdrawal which is $5 I will withdraw and then I will try depositing like others are doing.

blessingc

These are the screenshots of the different stages and amount you must deposit to get to those stages aside being a starter and depositing nothing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526-051329.png
    Screenshot_20220526-051329.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220526-051321.png
    Screenshot_20220526-051321.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 0

Skysaint

Verified member
They actually make their money when you wish to earn more then you invest. If you wish to earn more than your usual once in a day spin, you invest to leave the stage of just a starter to either bronze, silver, gold, platinum or diamond. I will be uploading the screenshots of the amount they collect for each of these stages.

Now, like I said earlier I haven't withdrawn yet but I have seen proofs of other people's withdrawal, so I am trying, when it gets to the minimal withdrawal which is $5 I will withdraw and then I will try depositing like others are doing.
Actually, I had to search the site online to know people's reviews regarding this site as it's pretty much new to me. I visited trust pilot and I think they have a very bad review about this very site you speak of. Most of them claim that the site promises that you don't need to invest nor make referrals for you to earn but in the process of making withdrawal, that's after getting to the minimum withdrawal threshold which is $5, they will demand you make atleast five referrals to the site and that you invest in the site.
Now I think that's a motive that symbolises deception and scam. They have also said that when they tried to complain on their telegram account, they will delete their message and restrict then from commenting on the group. I think that's also a little bit fishy if you understand what I mean. I think you should trade carefully with this site and if they demand you make investments before you make your first withdrawal then you should probably see that as a red flag.

I will like to follow this up tho to see if it works. I have been on this kind of site before and it turned out to be a pure scam. The site offered to pay you for watching videos for long hours and they were popping up deceptive payment proofs just like this very site you speak of. That's why I think it's still the same people who migrated to this new strategy.

blessingc

Actually, I had to search the site online to know people's reviews regarding this site as it's pretty much new to me. I visited trust pilot and I think they have a very bad review about this very site you speak of. Most of them claim that the site promises that you don't need to invest nor make referrals for you to earn but in the process of making withdrawal, that's after getting to the minimum withdrawal threshold which is $5, they will demand you make atleast five referrals to the site and that you invest in the site.
Now I think that's a motive that symbolises deception and scam. They have also said that when they tried to complain on their telegram account, they will delete their message and restrict then from commenting on the group. I think that's also a little bit fishy if you understand what I mean. I think you should trade carefully with this site and if they demand you make investments before you make your first withdrawal then you should probably see that as a red flag.

I will like to follow this up tho to see if it works. I have been on this kind of site before and it turned out to be a pure scam. The site offered to pay you for watching videos for long hours and they were popping up deceptive payment proofs just like this very site you speak of. That's why I think it's still the same people who migrated to this new strategy.
Wow 😯. Thank you very much. I'll watch out, and give you a feedback. I think people should avoid it then. I'm almost there when my $5is complete and I try withdrawal il give all feedback.

MoneyMakeronline

There are two similar sites I discovered, I tried it and it's pretty good earning sites. I haven't withdraw yet but these sites pays I was refered to it. I don't know if any of have ideas about this site.

All you need to do is get registered for free and hit the spin, when you spin the amount of money that shows up is yours. You can a dollar in two days and you have just one opportunity to spin in a day. If you wish to earn as much as $4 a day you have to move from the level of just a starter to bronze and for that you have to pay $20 and start earning $4-$5 in a day.

It is pretty much easy and interesting, just like throwing a dice and whatever side faces up, the amount of money shown on that part is yours.

Honestly, I think the 2 sites you just talked about is a huge scam. Cant you see it yourself..? You spin a wheel to get money, and if you want to get more, you have yo pay the site.
That in my eyes is a HUGE scam, and I really hope you havent spend any money!

blessingc

Wow 😯. Thank you very much. I'll watch out, and give you a feedback. I think people should avoid it then. I'm almost there when my $5is complete and I try withdrawal il give all feedback.

Like I promised earlier, I will be giving a feedback of this site to make people know what they are doing. I actually tried withdrawing since I have more than $5 in it now but I was asked to have at least 5 referrals to be able to withdraw. After redwing 5 person's I was informed that I need to upgrade my level above the level of bronze to be able to withdraw that means I need to deposit above $20 to be allowed withdrawal.

The screenshots are below, so everyone is advic d to avoid these sites SPIN2MONEY and LUCKDRAW.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-153506.png
    Screenshot_20220531-153506.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220602-092038.png
    Screenshot_20220602-092038.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 0