Earn Money Make Money on Cashtimeforum

AfriPeeps Official

Cashtimeforum is also a forum website like Trendri and Bizdustry where you get paid for posting original and meaningful contents.

Cashtimeforum will pay you when you earnings get to 2,000 CTF which is equivalent to $2, that's so easy right? Yes it is and that is one of the good things about cashtimeforum, low payment threshold.

One other thing that is special about cashtimeforum forum is that they have implemented several means if earning on the platform, for example you can earn by completing telegram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Also cashtimeforum allows you to sell your valuable contents at any price you desire. This is a feature that is peculiar only to cashtimeforum, with this feature, you can earn a huge amount of money without much hassle.

Cashtimeforum also pays you handsomely for referring new member, they pay up to 500 CTF which equals $0.5 for each referral.

Registration on Cashtimeforum is free and quick, you can search for the name online and register to join.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There is already a thread on this topic When you are creating a topic, make sure to check whether it has been already posted on the site or not. Now back to the question. I have been using this site since some time I have had issues with the previous owner, but I was always paid. This is a good site to make some cool cash.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cash time forum is a good platform for making money. I have made money on it as well. To be frank, I love the way it is structured making it convinient to work on. You don't need to be on it 247 to make money. I just hope it has more members like others forum.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The forum is quite very good one and I am a member already but have not really been consistent on it. I'll try to check it out to see if I can make something meaningful from it. Overall, I know people working on the platform and it is definitely very good.