Make Money Online Strategy. Tips For Beginners (Strategy 2)

lylian

Hi there for those who are new to this post, check my profile to follow up. What I do is, I post make money online strategies for beginners.

2. Freelancing Sites: Am sure a lot of here people have heard about freelancing site such as (fiverr, upwork, etc). For those don't know what it means. Freelancing sites are sites where users make known to customers what they do especially in form of a service. Like if you are good at logo design, or website design or anything creative that can attract customers. Then freelancing sites is your best bet. The reason why it's called freelancing is because you are the one offering the service your self. I.e you are not representing any website or company. Tho freelancing sites are mostly competitive. Especially if you are in a very competitive niche like graphics design. I would advice you to invest some money up front like $50. Trust me if you do that i would really kick start your sales really quickly. To to get promotions to your gigs. There are a lot of web traffic gigs on fiverr that will get you genuine traffic to your gigs. And from there on you can start building your profile steadily.

"Strategy 3" will be in my next post

Be sure to like this post if you feel it was helpful. ☺️