Make money posting on 'ecency.com

sincerem

VIP Contributor
HOW DO YOU EARN WITH ECENCY.COM?

Ecency is simply like Hive_blog or steemit.com social media, that is operating separately on its block, but powered by Hive blockchain, which also powers 'steemit and Hive_blog. You can simply earn crypto reward via 'ecency by posting topics and commenting on others posts just like you do with trendri.com.

But at ecency.com you simply need to build your HP ( Hive Power) in order to post contents or comment regularly. You can simply fund through your crypto wallet or bank account, or simply earn for free, by utilizing your free posts count and build your reputation gradually. Earning on ecency.com means, you'll need to post substantial information with images that is backing your contents, and those images should be made original, if copied, then you should state the source. And again, your post or comments is subject to upvote by other Ecency users in order for you to earn HBD ( Hive dollars) and ecency in-house points, which can also be converted to HBD or HP to bolster your overall reputation on the site.

Converting your Hive dollars to other cryptocurrencies is easy, simply go to Hive marketplace using ecency app or website, and sell your Hive dollars to any merchant and pick your preferred crypto for exchange and wait for the transaction to complete.

If you want to join ecency.com and earn some crypto, then you should click this Link to sign up.

This is a nice one but you didn't indicate how much one will earn per post either thread or replies just like here please I will like to get this information. you wrote about upvote do any monetary value comes with this voting or is just to push ones post upward. hope you have been paid before.

If I want to write articles or posts and publish online, I would publish on my own sites, or publish on forums where I can earn upfront payment (I earn for every post I create). I am not earning a lot of money from my blogs, but I do earn some money. There are numerous publishing platforms but the problem with these platforms is only a few people can earn well and the rest of the users become end up becoming cog in the wheel and earn just a few pennies or don't earn anything at all. Don't waste your time.

As far as crytocurrency reward is concerned, so, most of the program have very low earning. they just give some pennies for working in a week. So, the picture should be clear according to original currency as I don`t belive in such program who offering Cryptocurrency.

I have heard of Hive, even though I have not tried this platform, but I have never heard of Ecency. In my early days of blogging, I tried a lot of blogging platforms and found out that it is not easy to earn through these platforms. First of all, you need to publish a lot of contents, secondly, you need to be active in promoting your content, thirdly, you need to be very active on the platform, regularly interact with fellow writers, team up with fellow writers, so that they will reciprocate you. You will be spending a lot of time on the platform to earn pennies.