Crypto Make quick profit in cryptocurrency arbitrage

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I started cryptocurrencies using this method. I would buy on crypto.com then and I would sell it on luno. At times I made more than $10 using this method then. I was discouraged when my government stopped banks from involving in cryptocurrency. So I couldn't buy directly again from crypto.com.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Just like I said in my comment, you can try crypto.com. It will always pay you selling it on luno. But this may not work out if you are living in Nigeria. They have banned buying coins through cards. But there are still several means of buying coins on crypto.com. I hope you have heard of crypto.com?
Yeah if not for the ban I would have try it though I still have challenges with crypto.com because I've not been able to verify my account and I'm also aware that even one is able to sign up and verify your account you'll be giving $50 for trading or so. Luno has a different price structure which get many disappointed when they move their funds to other Exchange platforms because of the wide margin .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
yeah I know luno exchange platform usually have priced much higher than what other cryptocurrency exchange platforms do have no I never knew that this arbitrage crypto trading could work because most of this exchange platforms usually have almost the same price and even if they slightly differ in a matter of little time they correct it. I wish to know other Exchange platforms we can easily use for arbitrage trading.
Just like I said in my comment, you can try crypto.com. It will always pay you selling it on luno. But this may not work out if you are living in Nigeria. They have banned buying coins through cards. But there are still several means of buying coins on crypto.com. I hope you have heard of crypto.com?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I started cryptocurrencies using this method. I would buy on crypto.com then and I would sell it on luno. At times I made more than $10 using this method then. I was discouraged when my government stopped banks from involving in cryptocurrency. So I couldn't buy directly again from crypto.com.
yeah I know luno exchange platform usually have priced much higher than what other cryptocurrency exchange platforms do have no I never knew that this arbitrage crypto trading could work because most of this exchange platforms usually have almost the same price and even if they slightly differ in a matter of little time they correct it. I wish to know other Exchange platforms we can easily use for arbitrage trading.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The gas fee is one of the factors that should be put in place. When you choose an exchange with high transaction fee , cryptocurrency arbitrage might not be useful but when you choose an exchange with low gas fee , you can quickly carry then short business by buying and selling the cryptocurrency between the exchange's very quickly
It won't be useful buying from exchange platform that commands higher gas fee for transaction processing. It is useful when you buy and sell with less gas fee charges than paying in excess of gas fee when sending out. I don't really know how I'll make money out of this crypto arbitrage business. Can you break it down once more? thanks.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Yes, studying the exchange platforms inefficiencies, to ascertain how much they changes per coin, comparing to others which is better for transaction processing. I've learned something when it comes to calculating the gas fee for different wallet/exchange platforms, i came to know that others charge higher, so we should find the one more favourable to us.

The gas fee is one of the factors that should be put in place. When you choose an exchange with high transaction fee , cryptocurrency arbitrage might not be useful but when you choose an exchange with low gas fee , you can quickly carry then short business by buying and selling the cryptocurrency between the exchange's very quickly

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's a smart way of making money in the cryptocurrency space . More often, there price disparities , one can just take a advantage to make use of the golden opportunity very quickly . You have to be timely and get your calculation straight to avoid gas fees eating your profit. One just need to study the exchanges inefficiencies.
Yes, studying the exchange platforms inefficiencies, to ascertain how much they changes per coin, comparing to others which is better for transaction processing. I've learned something when it comes to calculating the gas fee for different wallet/exchange platforms, i came to know that others charge higher, so we should find the one more favourable to us.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's a nice option indeed, buying any kind of crypto then selling it another side with better reward since it becomes higher when you move from exchange site which is higher in its price then reselling using another crypto for profit making. If such can work, then it will be valuable indeed to earn passive income from it doing less complex tasks, but instead, having technical skill to earn.
It's a smart way of making money in the cryptocurrency space . More often, there price disparities , one can just take a advantage to make use of the golden opportunity very quickly . You have to be timely and get your calculation straight to avoid gas fees eating your profit. One just need to study the exchanges inefficiencies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a nice option indeed, buying any kind of crypto then selling it another side with better reward since it becomes higher when you move from exchange site which is higher in its price then reselling using another crypto for profit making. If such can work, then it will be valuable indeed to earn passive income from it doing less complex tasks, but instead, having technical skill to earn.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I try to keep away from online earnings that come with fast profit or money. I hardly indulge them because it always come with hidden scam that one might not be aware of it. But for this one if I have a mentor to guide me properly wouldn’t mind trying it

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Arbitrage in cryptocurrency is all about using prices to your advantage. Cryptocurrency trading has been around for a while, but the pricing of cryptocurrencies differ from one exchange to the next. For a variety of reasons, each crypto exchange has its own value for various cryptocurrencies. Crypto arbitrage allows traders to profit from price differences by purchasing bitcoin on one exchange and quickly selling it on another.

Cryptocurrency trading is complex, and it comes with a number of hazards, owing to the volatile nature of the market. You never know when prices may rise or fall. To become a great crypto trader, you must analyze price chart patterns in order to forecast future movement.

Crypto arbitrage is a trading strategy that allows traders to profit on inefficiencies in the cryptocurrency market. However, in order to generate any kind of profit, these trades must be executed instantly; otherwise, the market may change, and you may lose money. We discuss bitcoin arbitrage in this post, including how it works, alternative tactics, and more. However, do not limit yourself to this instruction; conducting your own study before to engaging in crypto trading is essential.

I planned investing in the direction of the arbitrage.
My fear is that , my profit might disappear in a thin air of the gas fees.
Do you believe in cryptocurrency arbitrage?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You are right but sometimes cryptocurrency arbitrage favours the small investors too. I have done it once and I made about $60 immediately. It's a transaction that you have to carry out very quickly. You need to get the calculations right and hit it once. If you are slow on it , gas fee will eat your profit
That's a good insight though....which means while doing so, we have to be very calculative and know exactly what we are doing without wasting time. I think you need to be a smart trader, that can spot it once and when spotted wouldn't waste much time but making the call once. I think I understand you well now. For that, you need to be a skillful trader. I guess!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Why should I bother with the things like this one when I can earn really well by playing cool. I men why bother with trading and take lot of risks when you can profit more by investing for a long term. For example, you can start investing in bitcoin and ethereum when the price is low, nd wit until the price goes up.
I get your point but it's just a way of making quick profit by being smart. I did once and I have been waiting for another opportunity to strike again. It's nothing much , you just need to be timely and get your calculation right. I have seen it happen severally on the exchanges. Just taking advantage of the price variation on the exchanges

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Arbitrage is not as simple as it's sounds.... Those who is ready to invest massively are the ones that can make quick bucks from arbitrage by taking price varies advantage because they will have enough fee to cover up for gas fee or transfer fee and all. If you a small investor I don't think arbitrage is the right call for your capital.
You are right but sometimes cryptocurrency arbitrage favours the small investors too. I have done it once and I made about $60 immediately. It's a transaction that you have to carry out very quickly. You need to get the calculations right and hit it once. If you are slow on it , gas fee will eat your profit

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
think with the high gas fee in most crypto , it would be very hard for such thing to happen unless you want to try it with smaller coins that are more volatile , and certainly you need to invest a high amount if not the person might just be earning only a little amount moving the coin from one exchange to another , so this are certain things you need to consider
If you really go through the thread, I clearly stated that you can take advantage of the price inefficiencies, It does happen. If you do not calculate well, the gas fee will eat up your profit. You just need to be sure of what you are doing because it's a transaction that you will do quickly. I have done it once and it worked

Mika

VIP Contributor
Why should I bother with the things like this one when I can earn really well by playing cool. I men why bother with trading and take lot of risks when you can profit more by investing for a long term. For example, you can start investing in bitcoin and ethereum when the price is low, nd wit until the price goes up.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Arbitrage is not as simple as it's sounds.... Those who is ready to invest massively are the ones that can make quick bucks from arbitrage by taking price varies advantage because they will have enough fee to cover up for gas fee or transfer fee and all. If you a small investor I don't think arbitrage is the right call for your capital.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
think with the high gas fee in most crypto , it would be very hard for such thing to happen unless you want to try it with smaller coins that are more volatile , and certainly you need to invest a high amount if not the person might just be earning only a little amount moving the coin from one exchange to another , so this are certain things you need to consider