Earn Money Making Money as Copy Writer

OlaAdams

Verified member
You’ve probably heard numerous times that copywriting is a great way to earn money as you travel the world and now you want to know how to become a copywriter too.

You’re definitely right there.

You can easily make money working as a freelance copywriter not just from home but anywhere in the world. Better still, you don’t need much to get started.

Copywriting is a multimillion dollar industry with skilled copywriters in continuous high demand. More and more businesses are understanding the importance of working with a skilled copywriter for their marketing efforts.

What is Copy Writing

Before we jump into the details of becoming a copywriter, lets quickly understand what copywriting actually is.

Copywriting is the process of writing promotional materials geared towards convincing the reader to take an action. This could be to make a purchase, opt-in or engage with a product/service or company. Copywriters are essentially a salesperson using the written word to get customers.

The next question that wannabe copywriters often have about working as a freelance copywriter is: what do copywriters actually do?

A copywriter creates text for promotional materials including:

Adverts on TV, radio, print (magazines or newspaper) or the internet (Google and Facebook ads)

• Brochures
  • Websites
  • Signup forms
  • Sales scripts
  • And so on.
Find clients

So here is the real work on how to be a copywriter starts. No clients means no money and all the skills you’ve earned and practiced for weeks will be useless. So let me help you get a couple of clients to get you going. You can get new clients from:

• Friends and family
  • Business network events
  • Social media
  • Also from publications
  • And many more.
So let me know in the comment section below, your experience as a copy writer.

mcjerry

Verified member
Whit the name, I thought copy writing is to copy other people's article and re write it again. Whit what you have explained about copy writing, I now understand it well. I like the program and I will like to know how to start working as a copy writer.
What is the minimum payment of an article? And what are the websites that I can do copy writing?

Comment

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I actually wanted to study this few months ago when I was so eager to make money online but the person that wanted to train me on how to become a copywriter actually demands so much money which I was not able to afford and pay, ever since then I don't have interest on how to become a copywriter again, I still need to reconsider this.

Comment