Making Money Demands Developing A Growth Mindset.

Kendy

Verified member
Money is not a friend of anyone. From my findings, we have to work for it. Those who were fortunate to be born into wealthy families had someone who made a sacrifice of hard work and it was sustained to different generations. The mindset is a very powerful tool and it will only work according to how we position it. The mindset cannot control us but we can control our mindset. If we tilt our mindset in a pessimistic way or negatively, we would constantly get negative results but if it is tilted positively, you would likely get positive results. No doubt, there are sometimes no matter how optimistic we want to position our minds, we tend to be overpowered by some level of fear or doubt as the case may be.

Determination is a very powerful key that can drive an individual beyond his targets or expectations. I have been in situations where it was as though there is no solution but I kept my mind focused on the prize, and I was able to earn it. This level of determination is expected when it comes to making money. It is our duty to groom our mindset to work the way we want it to. Either positive or negative, the results would tell the difference.

Rachael

Verified member
The mindset has to do with the way we think, an attitude or opinion, especially a habitual one. I know for sure that the mindset is an asset and also a very powerful tool. The mind cannot be seen and even in psychology, they still find it hard to determine where the mind is situated in the body but the mind is abstract to my in-depth understanding. The mindset at times can be deceptive but technically, it is the way we position it. Ultimately, it is very rewarding to position our mindset in a positive way. When I was acquainted with the possibility of making money online, I came with a lot of enthusiasm but I was thinking in the positive way but with a wrong approach.

It is very possible to have a positive mindset yet we take the wrong approach. No business owner would venture into a business with a pessimistic mindset all the time because the aim is to make profits but the decisions we make, tend to affect having a positive outcome. I invested in Ponzi schemes because I was all out to get easy money and little did I know that both online and offline share one common similarity which is hard work!

E

eldavis

That's right, to be able to make money, you need to have a totally different mindset. First and foremost, the competition within the money market is very tough, to be able to make money, you need to be creative, think outside the box, and above all things growth.