Earn Money Making money from Wonder

Michael509

People come to this site when they need research done. Wonder doesn't hire just anyone, but you can apply. The process takes about five minutes, according to the website. And if wonder thinks you have the skills to do research, you will get access to its dashboard. You can then choose to answer a question- perhaps coming from a business executive or an author writing a book. As noted, The money is not spectacular, specially if you spend a lot of time answering questions. If that happens to you a lot, you may wonder why you are using wonder.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
What is this site all about? Is it for answering questions or for researching? How much is the pay for completed task here, how about the payment processor? These are the answers we will be needing to enable one know how viable a site will be to avoid time wasting

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, this site requires people to answer people's questions. Investors, business men...etc. They are on that site and then they ask several questions that might help them with their business, then anyone with the right knowledge, can then answer their "wonder" questions, then the site will pay tokens for answering those questions. Please correct me if I'm wrong! Tell us more about this site.