Massage service in beach resorts area

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This business is appropriate for those living near beach resorts. Usually a beach has a lot of resorts lined up on the shore. Each resort has its own customers or guests that mingle in the beach proper. It is common for a beach resort to have an overnight accommodation especially if it is far from the city. If that is the case then you can inject your business in the beach area.

The massage is a service that you can provide. But the place of service is the accommodation of the guest. In other words, you only provide the massage therapist and there is no massage parlor. That will save you of the overhead. All you need are the massage therapist that you give a commission plus daily allowance. Your part in the business is in advertising your service by distributing leaflets to the people in the beach.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am a fan of ayurvedic massage. Ayurvedic massage is not only for relaxation but also for healing purposes. Ayurvedic massage uses herbal oils and herbs-infused oils. I have been to a lot of health resorts including beach resorts for ayurvedic massage. BY the way Swedish message, deep tissue massage, hot stone massage, cupping massages are also good.

Mededd

It's gotten terrifying now. Because I have minor defects with my back. Once I had a heart condition (as I thought at the time), with such unbearable pain that I couldn't stand it, and called a doctor. He gave me an injection and said that I had a slight curvature of the spine, probably because I was sitting crooked in school.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
It is a very good business idea, and the location is a perfect one. Spa business normally is a business that can make more sales at the places where wealthy and more educated people are found. You can’t expect this kind of business to boom in a rural area or a place where illiterates and poor people resides, I mean it only takes healthy and full stomach to think of getting a massage, you can’t be hungry and thing of such thing, it is just simple reasoning, besides if you are not enlightened and exposed or if you are ignorant of the importance, there is no way you can be interested in getting one.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best location to be doing massage business will be the beach as the poster as already suggested. It will lead to maximization of profit if well managed

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people who normally go to the beach not just as a way to have fun but as a way to relax. It will be very thoughtful of you if you are going to open this kind of service because many people will be interested in it.