Body massage versus stress and anxiety

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The body massage is an exotic way of relieving stress. Rubbing the flesh and muscles will not only by physically relaxing but also mental relaxing. The best time to get a body massage is nearing bedtime so that after the massage you can go straight to bed and sleep. I guess that will only be applicable to a home service massage. We are lucky to have a massage therapist nearby that renders massage therapy to us for $10 per individual. My wife and I would usually have a body massage every Friday night before the bedtime hours so we go to sleep right after.

The massage is an ancient therapy that we can still avail. It is more effective now since the massage therapy are learned on how to make the body fully relaxed. A full body massage of 1 hour would actually include the limbs and also the head. It is not only the stress that is relieved but also the anxiety. When you are relaxed the anxiety cannot enter your mind.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people in this our location that offers that services of massaging people for money , sometimes and consider this as slow ways of making money , sometimes a lot of people do not really know the function of massaging that is why they are not able to engage into it but it is mostly done by older people