Money vs Good health: Which is more important?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
We live in a materialistic world where people focusing so much on how much money you have, or what kind or cars you have and drive, also the nature of clothes you wear and all that. But careful analysis shows that those are not the things that really matter as you cannot enjoy them if you do not have a good state of health.

A lot of individuals are out there who have got so much money, but they themselves are not enjoying it as they are always moving from one hospital to the other seeking healing from their illness.

A sense of gratitude is what brings peace of mind as continuously focusing on money alone would never guarantee a fulfilling life that we all may be craving for.

Some argue that once you have got a lot of money, you do not need to bother about good health because being wealthy would mean you being able to afford quality food and also have top not health care delivery that would enable you to detect an abnormal situation and treat in good time before it worsens.

This is a very controversial topic,band I would like us to share what we think.

Personally I believe, having a good state of health is more than anything else.
What do you think.

E

eldavis

Personally I feel having good health is better, some might say you need money to live healthy, though this is true but in reality you need good health to find the money to keep living healthy. Once you are sick there would be no strength in you to do anything again. I remember last year December I was Abit down, for those few days I could not do any online task or even go out to do anything offline, for those few days I could not earn anything.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Personally I feel having good health is better, some might say you need money to live healthy, though this is true but in reality you need good health to find the money to keep living healthy. Once you are sick there would be no strength in you to do anything again. I remember last year December I was Abit down, for those few days I could not do any online task or even go out to do anything offline, for those few days I could not earn anything.
You are very right about this and I also have personal experience that has taught me to always appreciate my good state of health. That is why I always thank God for my life always and do not take this blessings for granted. I know some people who are making good money, but they can not even enjoy life despite all the money. This is why I do not usually agree with those who just conclude that money is everything. There are better ways to enjoy life than to just rely on only money which does not even satisfy you.

The more money you have, the more you would be thinking of acquiring more of it for yourself. This is why we have to take some nice time and relax ourselves and also reward our selves for how far we have come. This tends to refreshed us and give us better way to come up with good strategies of developing ourselves and growing our business, or Changing from one less paying online activities to bigger ones that are available.

Good health is always too notch priority no matter how people try to pain the reality. You never know what you have until you lose it.

SANIA

Balance is important. Excess of everything is bad. One must work hard but also should take care of the health. Regular excercise, yoga/meditation, good healthy food and walks should never be compromised. Scheduling work also helps, if you organize a time table for your work then it is easy to get things done effectively in lesser time. Making money is important but making money in an effective way doing smart working is more important.

Maria Javed

Hi everyone how are you all. I hope you are all well. Today I am tell you Money vs good health. Which is more important.
Money is very important for us. Without money we can not survive. Money can Change the life like change impossible to possible.
Both of two are important in to live a good life. Health is the biggest source of wealth.
I am give importance to health.
But there is also point that if our health is good then after we can work and earn money. If our health is not good then how we could earn money so this is very important for us to take care your self. If we eat healthy food like fish, beef, mutton, milk, green vegetables, fruits etc only then our health be good.
There is a famous saying :
'HEALTH IS WEALTH'
For a good healthy life it is important to sleep proper on a time and eat healthy food. Also for to good life and healthy life avoid to unhealthy foods like junk foods etc.
A few important points to live a healthy life
1.sleep in time.
2.always be active.
3.daily exercise at least for 30 minutes
4.avoid junk foods
5.keeps you wellness

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Health is wealth like many people would say and of course this saying is probably true because when you are healthy you are also wealthy. this is one of the reasons why it is very important that when you are looking for money you should try as much as possible to take care of your health and also eat healthy. I promised myself that my health is one of the most important things I would take care of this year because some time ago I discovered that I was putting much more effort in making money than I was putting in taking care of my health. Sometimes I would even work up to you late night in order to make money and when I wake up I will don't really feel very well because I have other things I do. whenever you are working online it is also very much important for you to make out a schedule to sleep very well because lack of proper sleep will probably affect your health. And it does not make sense for you to be making money and using that the same money to take care of your health every time. It is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle while making money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will always choose health over money no matter what. You can lose all the money in this world and still make them back. If any of your organs deteriorate it can be very difficult to replace it with the same organ that will work the same way as the original one.

Very early this morning someone share a post on WhatsApp status update. The status update contains a picture of a sliced kidney which has a lot of kidney stone. I was marveled and at the same time nervous because I don't take good care of my health.

It is said that the Stones formed from the accumulation of salts in the kidney and this has made a life difficult for the patient. If the patient is one of the richest people in this world, he or she will be ready to sacrifice all his wealth just to regain his sound health.

It is only when you are healthy that you will think about ways to make money either online or offline. This is the reason we only think of getting heal any time in sick.

It is very important to do a regular medical check-up in order to know what is depleting in our health. Another thing is to always eat good food and drink a lot of water with regular exercise to stay healthy.

Last edited:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Because human beings have a subconscious mind , we think that the act of making more money is considered as major priority in our lives and so we leave aside the aspect of taking care of ourselves and bodies . It is often spoken that " health is wealth " , this thing is totally true Because we can only acquire wealth as a result of being in our right sense and bodies . An insane or mentally ill person is unhealthy which makes it impossible for such a person to acquire wealth , such person have to depend on people in order to survive .

On the other hand money is important to keep living a healthy life . For example when we are sick we need money to go to the hospital to heal ourselves , another example is that money help us to get and cook nutritious foods and fruits which nourishes our systems and build our health . In summary , health and wealth are interrelated with each other and regulation of one whether health or wealth will have devastating effects on the other . In order to avoid this from happening it is advisable and commendable for human beings to keep a balance dose of the both categories . Because both are essential to the existence of mankind .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Health is wealth like many people would say and of course this saying is probably true because when you are healthy you are also wealthy. this is one of the reasons why it is very important that when you are looking for money you should try as much as possible to take care of your health and also eat healthy. I promised myself that my health is one of the most important things I would take care of this year because some time ago I discovered that I was putting much more effort in making money than I was putting in taking care of my health. Sometimes I would even work up to you late night in order to make money and when I wake up I will don't really feel very well because I have other things I do. whenever you are working online it is also very much important for you to make out a schedule to sleep very well because lack of proper sleep will probably affect your health. And it does not make sense for you to be making money and using that the same money to take care of your health every time. It is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle while making money.
This is so true and many of us miss out on what really matters when we try to focus our energy solely on money alone as though that is what life as a whole relies on. I am always on the lookout to make sure I do not make money at the expense of my well being at all.
The best way out of this is to even try and get something else off line that would enable us earn some cash so as to make sure we are no completely relying on the internet, and as such spending more time than necessary just for the sake of making money.

Online earnings ought to be passive and not full time as some of us are making I to be. This is why I always tell any one who cares, that they should try and see to it that they are upgrading to other opportunities available to make money, and not just rely on what is making them spend so much time, especially when you discover that you are not even earning enough money compared to how much time you are spending to earn little money online.

Although this is not easy, especially for people who come from countries where life is miserable and not reliable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In everything we are doing for Life, health comes first before money. Their is no reasonable human that will ever tell you that money is better off than good health. You're able to make money for yourself only when you're sound, and very agile. If you're not healthy, you can't make money or have the ability to enjoy the money which you've made for life. That's why my prayer goes to my Grand creator to give me good health, that will enable me to chase after money legitimately and have the right mind to enjoy the money which I'll make.

Last edited:

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@sincerem you are very correct about this. I remember someone in a forum where I was learning same skill which he is making massive money from, he posted that the doctor had just diagnosed him with glaucoma, an eye defect which, according to my research has the potential of making him to go completely blind for life.
Seriously that event gave me a new orientation about this life, as I am very sure the money he is making is not going to give him any sense of relief like if he miraculously get healed of that disease.

This is just one example out of so many events that we as individuals can learn from and make sure we ain't just putting our hope on making money alone, especially when it is at the expense of our health and that of people around or friends.

It is also why people who are making money online ought to get proper orientation about how to take good care of themselves because sitting too much on one place also leads to a situation that makes one vulnerable to getting haemorrhoids.

There are just so many things and taking caution Alone can't help, so we all God to help us too.

D

Deleted member 62875

I found this very interesting, money and good heawich one is the best? Not just start talking let's look at what the word money is and what good health means
What is money? Money is a commodity accepted by general consent as a medium of economic exchange. It is the medium in which prices and values are expressed. It circulates from person to person and country to country, facilitating trade, and it is the principal measure of wealth. Fine and good, what money is clearly understood now,so let's talk about good health.what is good health? A healthy lifestyle simply means doing things that make you happy and feel good. For one person, that may mean walking a mile five times a week, eating fast food once a week, and spending virtual or in-person time with loved ones every other ,the state of being vigorous and free from bodily or mental disease. synonyms: healthiness. Antonyms: health problem, ill health, unhealthiness. a state in which you are unable to function normally and without pain.knowing clearly what money is and what good health means, everything is pointed that good health is far more important and better wealth,if you don't know it is said that health is wealth. So good health is all what we crave for to do everything in life

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@Legend Cyrus that was a nice contribution, but I would also like us to be very realistic here while sharing our thoughts about this particular topic.

Do you not think that having money is enough to carter for all of one's needs, of which good health is part of?

Once you have good money, you would be less stressed, have access to standard health care facilities that would ensure you get top notch check up on a routine basis so as to avoid any situation that would even make you need to fall sick or bother to see a doctor at all.

These are things I believe ought to be considered.

We know so many rich people who do not fall sick any how and this is because they have the money to get top notch exercising tools to use and keep for. They also eat good food that a poor man can only dream of in his lifetime. That is why I believe that those who have money do not even need to bother about health care anymore since it is something they can easily tackle with the much money that they are always having .

What do you think about this point of view?

D

Deleted member 62875

Sir, what you just made clear is indeed clearly understood that so many rich people who do not fall sick any how and this is because they have the money to get top notch exercising tools to use and keep for. They also eat good food that a poor man can only dream of in his lifetime and also that Once you have good money, you would be less stressed, have access to standard health care facilities that would ensure you get top notch check up on a routine basis so as to avoid any situation that would even make you need to fall sick or bother to see a doctor at all.
Sir, what I want you to understand is that before the world come to existence there was creation, before man get what he wants he most work for it. Getting reach and becoming wealthy is not a maggic, it doesn't just happen like spiritual action. Remember these wich was theorized by scientists that for a body to move, force must be applied and that energy able work. My dear friend from the initial, good health is required first before becoming rich or rather wealthy.That simply makes good health more distinctive positively than wealth.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well both of them are very important in the life of human and as such it is not advisable for you to neglect one trying to focus on the other because you won't even enjoy life if both of them are not well balance.

That is why a lot of people pray to have good health so they can be able to enjoy their money. Personally I try as much as possible to make money on the internet and also I tried to make money on other different ways too , but at the same time I do not have to neglect my health because health is very important in the life of people as it determines your productivity.

What I'm trying to say is that no matter how people tries to work hard , they should never neglect their health in anyway because this could be dangerous.

A situation in which you suspected some sort of abnormal deviation from the normal body functioning , then it is advisable that we seek the help of a professional medical doctor to examine and makes correction whenever is possible . You can't really enjoy life when there is no good health , and also you may not really be happy in life when you are not satisfied financially

Rachael

Verified member
This thread is very insightful and it is also very debatable. Money versus good health? There are many sides to both coins. First, health is more important to me, this is because without good health, I would not be able to think properly, I would not be productive and without good health, I definitely would not be able to make this all time money. On the one hand, money too is important because, without money, I might be prone to health challenges, if you carry out a research, you would notice that most people who have some health challenge or another is as a result of overthinking due to lack of money which makes them develop health challenges. The situation could be likened to over heating a car, it might abruptly stop working. The human body is not a machine and even machines develop faults, many people are now diagnosed with high blood pressure, even with young ones because of the poor state of the economy which has left them in penury. If there is money, although there are some health challenges without a cure, but it can be managed effectively that no one might know except you give them the information but when you have good health with no money and no means or skills making this money, then your health would deteriorate due to excessive thinking.

anil02

Verified member
We live in a materialistic world where people focusing so much on how much money you have, or what kind or cars you have and drive, also the nature of clothes you wear and all that. But careful analysis shows that those are not the things that really matter as you cannot enjoy them if you do not have a good state of health.

A lot of individuals are out there who have got so much money, but they themselves are not enjoying it as they are always moving from one hospital to the other seeking healing from their illness.

A sense of gratitude is what brings peace of mind as continuously focusing on money alone would never guarantee a fulfilling life that we all may be craving for.

Some argue that once you have got a lot of money, you do not need to bother about good health because being wealthy would mean you being able to afford quality food and also have top not health care delivery that would enable you to detect an abnormal situation and treat in good time before it worsens.

This is a very controversial topic,band I would like us to share what we think.

Personally I believe, having a good state of health is more than anything else.
What do you think.
It is saying that Health is wealth, but in these days for good health we also have enough money. We can think good health with out money. Nothing is available free of cost even if we want to drink pure water we have to pay for it. So in these day both are important, if we are not healthy than we can not earn and we have not enough earning we can't maintain out health, so it is better to say that health is wealth and wealth is health

Skysaint

Verified member
Wow, without thinking twice I will just go for good health. I mean, what is the primary purpose of us hustling to ear money if not because we want to live fine and take good care of ourselves? Some people do normally say that health is wealth and if you're I'll, you will even spend every penny you have on yourself just to make yourself recover and get better.
That's the reason I urge those who work online to sometimes take a break from it and cool off and probably go have a checkup as our eyes are always fixed on the screen whenever we work online. If you neglect this and in the end you start facing problems with your eye, you will definitely spend everything you had earned online trying to save yourself.
So we work and hustle to earn money and the primary purpose is for us to take care of ourselves and handle other responsibilities and if ever on the process of making money we should suffer from alignment, then we will have to stop the act of making money for a while to go take care of what's more important which is our health.
Making money is important but while we are at it, we should have our health as our first priority.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would say that both of them are very important. Moreover, both of them are also quite related to each other. When you have money, you will be able to spend more money in order to maintain your health. This is something a person with no money cannot do. He cannot spend money on hospital bills or buy expensive medicines. He must save money in order to purchase medicines or pay those bills. If you have money, you can afford membership in a gym and even afford to spend good amount of money eating healthy food.

This is because healthy, high-quality food is usually expensive in my country. On the other hand, if you have health, you will be able to make more money. For example, when I am in good health, I give more time to my online money making websites on which I work daily. Whenever I feel tired or nauseous, I always prefer resting over making money. So, I believe that both health and wealth are important because both of them have a strong connection with each other. It is not wise to prefer one and neglect the other one. So a person must focus on maintaining both and make sure he doesn't lose the either one.

Kendy

Verified member
Both of them is important to me. Without the availability of money, I might think too much which would lead to depression, health challenges and a shorter life span. If I am buoyant, I can check myself medically on a regular basis but without money, what is the guarantee? Good health does not guarantee money neither does money guarantee good health! There are people who are sound in health yet they are in abject poverty and we also have those who are buoyant yet their health is a major challenge to them. This implies that there is no guarantee to both situations. Since this is a debatable question and I have to choose a stance, I would prefer health. Health is wealth and this means that without good health, man cannot function properly. When once I feel ill, the only thing that comes to my mind is how to get well soon but what if there is no money to get the needed treatment, how do I manage such situation? This means that both health and money plays a major role. There is no human who does not feel sick at least once in a lifetime, the cure or ways you can sustain yourself is by receiving medical attention which demands money?