More banks will adopt bitcoin in 2022

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
According to a study by American Banker, some 300 community banks are scheduled to commence Bitcoin trading in the first half of 2022 in conjunction with Stone Ridge subsidiary NYDIG.

The plan was first revealed in July. Banks have been working on regulatory challenges over the previous few months.

After confirming their relationships and addressing security concerns related to the innovative asset class, participants questioned by American Banker indicate they are close to providing support for Bitcoin.

Despite the fact that buying Bitcoin from a bank may appear to be an oxymoron, local banks believe that embracing crypto will help them stay solvent.

Cryptocurrencies will play a bigger role in Synovus Bank's business, according to Zach Bishop. He is, nevertheless, cautiously optimistic.

The CEO of BankSouth, Harold Reynolds, has noticed a significant increase in bitcoin investment among his bank's clients.

Vall3ntin

Great news! I hope this will come in my country too.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The bank and cryptocurrency is an oxymoron from the perspective of the bank operators, the fact remain that the economy of any country need cryptocurrency to fight inflation that is ravaging the economy. I am surprised that the developing countries are not keying into the cryptocurrency projects.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The banks in various countries would definitely join the crypto bandwagon. Exception is when the cryptocurrency is banned in your country. Otherwise, most of the banks operating in a country that cryptocurrency is banned will not allow crypto related activities. The banks are now repentant and that's the major reasons why most of the banks have started using cryptocurrencies.

Ayeshabashir

You are absolutely many countries are accepting cryptocurrencies and also the banks and i think its a great idea the now the world has changes inti digital world where a lot work has done on mobiles and laptop

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Honestly that will be a step in the right direction as it has long over due for this things to have taken effects, the benefit that will bring will be magnificent at least it will reduce the unnecessary cost we incure from all the bank chargers we get on all transactions we make on our accounts. But I really wonder if the government of my country can adopt the policy because they have been hell bent on not allowing crypto currency to have any light of day here in my country for reasons best known to them. They are truly missing out from the enormous benefit other countries that has adopted it is gaining from.

For instance El Salvador has really benefited from its dealings with crypto currency and the proceeds they have acquired from this trade has really boosted their economy, they have built more schools, constructed good roads and even built more standard hospital and the economy of the country is doing excellently well off now.

Personally if we can all adopt this in Africa it will facilitate trade, in all the zones in Africa and it will break all the barriers we have in trades. Trades will be seamless

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Honestly that will be a step in the right direction as it has long over due for this things to have taken effects, the benefit that will bring will be magnificent at least it will reduce the unnecessary cost we incure from all the bank chargers we get on all transactions we make on our accounts. But I really wonder if the government of my country can adopt the policy because they have been hell bent on not allowing crypto currency to have any light of day here in my country for reasons best known to them. They are truly missing out from the enormous benefit other countries that has adopted it is gaining from.

For instance El Salvador has really benefited from its dealings with crypto currency and the proceeds they have acquired from this trade has really boosted their economy, they have built more schools, constructed good roads and even built more standard hospital and the economy of the country is doing excellently well off now.

Personally if we can all adopt this in Africa it will facilitate trade, in all the zones in Africa and it will break all the barriers we have in trades. Trades will be seamless
None of the major banks would definitely accept cryptocurrency in the future. Most of the banks now see opportunities in the bitcoin or cryptocurrency adoption. The best is to join the moving train , so that they are not lost behind in the development. The loathe that the banks had for cryptocurrency is gradually fading out and they are beginning to come to terms with the crypto space . The analysis given above was not a surprise and I will not regard it as a news because most of the banks now do skeletal crypto related transactions, they may not have fully commenced the operation . With time , they would definitely come out of their shells whenever they see that major banks banks are now accepting cryptocurrencies.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You are absolutely many countries are accepting cryptocurrencies and also the banks and i think its a great idea the now the world has changes inti digital world where a lot work has done on mobiles and laptop
The whole world is going digital and no one wants to be left behind. This is the major reasons why the banks too are planning to join the bandwagon of progressives In the cryptocurrency space.. this set of banks also wanted to grow their digital assets . This is the more reasons for the integration of cryptocurrency services that we have see with banks. The cryptocurrency is growing exponentially and an investment on such medium would be a plus for those who store the digital assets.. one interesting thing about cryptocurrency is that it has the ability to surge in the future. This will make it a good store of value.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
"More banks will adopt bitcoin in 2022"
According to a report by the consulting firm Ernst and Young. The report says that the number of banks using cryptocurrency will rise from 14% in 2018 to 40% in 2022, which is a marked increase.

The big question is: Why? What is it about cryptocurrency that makes it so attractive to banks? Some analysts say that the growing popularity of digital currency (and the increased confidence people have in it) makes it enticing for banks. Others say that one of the biggest factors is the blockchain technology used by digital currency, which allows for a secure exchange of value without third-party oversight.

Whatever the reason, this trend is likely to continue. Digital currency is here to stay, and more and more businesses are starting to see that, but so many are still inconclusive over this matter due to the sudden descripancy in the cryptosystem.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
"More banks will adopt bitcoin in 2022"
According to a report by the consulting firm Ernst and Young. The report says that the number of banks using cryptocurrency will rise from 14% in 2018 to 40% in 2022, which is a marked increase.

The big question is: Why? What is it about cryptocurrency that makes it so attractive to banks? Some analysts say that the growing popularity of digital currency (and the increased confidence people have in it) makes it enticing for banks. Others say that one of the biggest factors is the blockchain technology used by digital currency, which allows for a secure exchange of value without third-party oversight.

Whatever the reason, this trend is likely to continue. Digital currency is here to stay, and more and more businesses are starting to see that, but so many are still inconclusive over this matter due to the sudden descripancy in the cryptosystem.
The juicy offers in cryptocurrency attracted many investors and the investors are looking for ways to join the moving track. Cryptocurrency as grown to the extent that banks are starting to include cryptocurrency activities. The bank customers will now have access to cryptocurrency services. Many people are taking advantage of the fortune in cryptocurrency.