New App on Google Play (Not sure about IOS) Get Paid to watch Tiktok Videos

This is a long review so if you want the link first, here is the App:

There is this new app that I just became a beta tester for that pays me through Paypal to watch videos.

This is not my primary business and for many, it will not be ideal for a main source of income. With that said I do think it is possible to earn up to $40 or $50 a day participating with this app.

It is sometimes a little bit glitchy but that's because it is still being beta tested. Within minutes of signing up, I was able to do a test withdrawal to my Paypal with the free money that they gave me just for signing up.

Keep in mind that you can only withdraw or redeem points just once a day so it probably would be good to earn up to the amount you wish and then cash out.

So to summarize its basically like TikTok with the same exact videos and every minute that you are on that app watching, they pay you points that you can redeem into cash.

I've figured out that 1000 points equals $1 and each minute they payout anywhere between 48 to 180 points so it's very doable.

Anyways this is a screenshot of the test withdrawal that came into my PayPal.

I am waiting to collect a much bigger amount before I withdraw again. I'm not really in a rush because I do pretty well with my primary business.

I'm thinking I'll probably use what I earn from this app more towards paid advertising.

They claim to pay up to $20 for every person or $110 for every 5 people that you share and refer to the app as well.

And they do pay you about a $1 to sign up, and another dollar to enter a referral code as well.

So right off the bat it's not too hard to earn and withdraw several dollars after downloading.

Here is the App:

Code to get paid $1: H3EN5RB (optional)

I hope this review adds value to your day and work from home journey

Never give up,

- ??Malora??(yep, I'm a real person) ????

Check out my other posts on this forum to learn more about what I do:

https://www.trendri.com/member/4791-malora-nightingale

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very good that you shared this type of information, but you will have to mention the name of the app that you are explaining. I will carryout a personal research on the topic that you have made so that I could get a reasonable lead on what you're talking about. There are diverse ways to make money on the internet and there is no doubt and this is basically one of the means to earn passive income on the internet. Tik-tok offers lots of mouth-watering services for the users and if the users are trying to earn more by getting more views, I believed it is it prohibited in the app.

The project that you are sharing is similar to getting views, subsribers and likes on YouTube. I would like to do more research on the site and I'll get back to you inorder to dish out the necessary information on the platform shared . making money by watching video is not new on the internet and I don't think that this will be an exception. It is one of the ways to make money for yourself while you are at home or at your rest time .