New carbon- neural energy used for bitcoin mining

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
One of the bitcoin mining companies who adopted greener energy makes move to establish its second bitcoin mining facility in South Carolina. Greenidge Generations Holding uses a carbon neutral energy to mine bitcoin. According to press release, Greenidge Generations reiterate that the facility will be completely carbon neutral

The move contributes to a growing trend of increasing investment in renewable energy, a positive in terms of the public perception of bitcoin mining.

"Approximately two-thirds of the electricity is zero carbon source from nuclear plant " states the release. The company is determined at leaving a footprint in bitcoin mining through the adoption of renewable energy

This is will further put to rest the campaigns on the use of the renewable energy for bitcoin mining

What do you think of this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Some of these things makes me to want at the foolishness of so many platforms that claims to mine Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies generally. Mining cryptocurrency really takes a lot of energy and sometimes it causes a threat to the environment and this has made a lot of or let me say some countries to place a ban on cryptocurrency mining especially Bitcoin. I think it is a very good development that there are alternative measures being taken to make Bitcoin mining environmentally friendly.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a welcome boost when it comes to BTC mining, since the doubters say BTC mining activities is dangerous to the environment due to its energy consumption, and carbon dioxide release, which is a harmful gas, and causes pollution. Now with this neutral carbon, it will serve as a reminder that BTC mining can be done at safe, without much energy consumption or causing pollution to the environment.

Josemendez

Verified member
In as much as I was angry with Elon Musk for tweeting about the harmful effect of bitcoin mining which crumbled the cryptocurrency market in general , his findings have been able to make miners seek for alternative ways towards mining bitcoin through the use of green energy .
Am glad that this company has taken the bold step. The government will not have any issue with them