Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Joabaine

Good morning my friends, I am glad to join you in the world of earning money online. Hope we'll learn a lot from each other

G

Gorgia Micheal

My name is Gorge im a newbie of this forum. I would like to elongate and share my knowledge ,read some information and Learned as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

Sicami

My name is Gorge im a newbie of this forum. I would like to elongate and share my knowledge ,read some information and Learned as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you
Welcome!

glory777

Good Day!
I am joey a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you
Welcome to the forum, together we shall make this platform great.

J

jayca62

Hey Y'all! My name is Joseph. I live so far down south that the only way to go is up.:ROFLMAO: I hope we will all learn enough on this forum to go " ALL THE WAY UP!"

alperto

Hey !
my name is alperto
I would like to elongate and share my knowledge and I will do my best

M

Myyear202151

Hello everyone my name is Amanda and i'm new to this forum and very glad that i came across this amazing forum to be able to share some important information with everyone here I Hope to also meet some friendly people on here as well, but most of all to share what i have to offer hoping that someone on here can benefit from it.

Q

qoded

Hello everyone here, am extra happy to be here and I hope meet you all in good condition.

Stay blessed!

A

Andikan

I absolutely love digital marketing & building automated online businesses! I also have a passion for impacting my Knowledge to others who are willing to learn.