Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
D

DIGITAL64

Hi everyone hope your all keeping well

MoneyCube

Good day everyone
I worked on the market of service, due to COVID-19, my salary was low and I began to look for new opportunities for earning, so my friends prompted me the MoneyCube services, told me that the company guarantees to pay a high percentage of the deposit, has obligations. I chose MoneyCube. I studied it and made a decision to continue. They have cool website where you can watch video reviews from the real people investing in them.
Write me private message for more info and website address or see more info my profile

A

amitjoshi

Hello Everyone
I am Amit Joshi, I help people to make money online with help of mobile and internet. Anyone want to interested in work from home or want to make a passive income please be connected.
Wishing you all for the Good and Happy Life.
Thank You

Shano73

Hi, I'm Shane Dwight and I’ve been a struggling affiliate following Gurus for the past 2 years observing and collecting information on each of them. In my book I reveal my findings and reveal the top digital marketers and how I finally cracked the Guru’s secret code

Stay Safe if you would like to know how to start making money online I am always here to help

A

Abdul5003

hi,i am Abdurrahman,and i have been looking and searching for a well paid legit sites that i can earn a real money online,so that i can be able to finance my younger siblings to attend a very good school.i hope it works here

E

Elon Musk 001

Greetings all, I am MUSE but I go by the name Elon MUSK because he is a role model. If you want to make money, watch my posts I'll reveal an easy strategy soon.

F

fesbijosh

Hi everyone, I'm fesbijosh. I'm new here and have brought new easiest ways to make money online, stay tuned for more details on easy ways to earn while doing nothing online, trust me, you're going to love this.

V

vishalrao

Hi everyone,

this is vishal rao, I would like to find and test some ways to make money online, and all of them are currently working, so sharing them for everyone's sake.

thanks
vishal

D

Djwillie60

Hello everyone. I'm DJ.. I'm a New Member.. I'm happy to be apart of this forum and look forward to us Helping one another..

G

graceey

Hello everyone, I'm grace.
I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. LETS MAKE THIS MONEY TOGETGHER.
Has i will help you in a different number of ways in which we can all make money and be happy.

D

dkny702

Hı ı am a new member Işıl from Turkey and ı really ınterested in with earn money online ı work also sales manager in real life for a home appliances company.I'm 35 years old and married .Have a nice earn money,samples everyone:)

S

Skullcandy

Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all. I've been in a similar website like this one but sadly that website got closed.
Anyways looking forward to work with you guys.
Happy earning.