Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
I'm very interested in local proverbs as they reflect wisdom, inspiration, motivation, arts, feelings and life experiences of different people worldwide.

I'm really enjoying creating simple text templates using selected proverbs of different countries to be printed on t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, dresses, tank tops, caps and other personal & home stuffs where shoppers can find them on customized shopping platforms.

Love comes after marriage. Icelandic Proverb Printed on T-Shirt
How do you like this Icelandic proverb, do you believe on it?

Hi there. My name is Kat and I am looking for ways to make money online. I have tried different ways and have ended up wasting my time and earning nothing for my efforts. I must admit, these "gurus" are real good at convincing fools like myself to "do this to make passive income," or "join this website to earn money daily," etc. Well, this is another attempt and I am hoping, this time, will have a positive outcome.

Hi there. My name is Gio. I am here to get more ideas about good investments and to learn more about making money online.

Hi there. My name is Brayan and I am looking for ways to make money online. I have tried different ways and have ended up wasting my time and earning nothing for my efforts. I must admit, these "gurus" are real good at convincing fools like myself to "do this to make passive income," or "join this website to earn money daily," etc. Well, this is another attempt and I am hoping, this time, will have a positive outcome.

Hello, My name is Prince and I am looking for ways to make money online. I have tried different ways and have ended up wasting my time and earning nothing for my efforts. I must admit, these "gurus" are real good at convincing fools like myself to "do this to make passive income," or "join this website to earn money daily," etc. Well, this is another attempt and I am hoping, this time, will have a positive outcome.

Hi , my name is Jennifer and I have been looking for ways to make money online , not working , I pray this work

I am nujir and am I met this site online when browsing I hope it's good

hi Mahi here from God's own Country (Kerala) , india . working as a staff nurse in airfoce base of Oman , salalah. will be happy to be among you all , the wonderful people:love:

Hey everyone, my name is Christie and I'm way excited to be here. I've very interested in learning how to make money online. I'll share what I find with you guys and vice versa.