Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi everyone I'm Summer6767 I'm glad that I joined here! Now a little about myself I'm a strong,strong,beautiful smart and intelligent person that is a newbie on how to make money online I am looking forward to new ideals and experience
Hi Summer!

I am new to this forum as well, but I am looking to share my insights on how I was able to start making money online and where I started my journey! :) Let me know if you're interested in chatting or would just like some references. Happy to share! Helping others is the name of the game!! Cheers!

Hello Everyone!

Looking forward to be part of this community. I am here to share tips and resources on how I was able to get away from the daily 9-5 grind, and help others achieve their dreams of leading a better life for themselves and their families! :D
I also want to learn from all of you as well! Helping others is a great way to propel yourself into an awesome life. Let's learn and earn!!

Good Day!
I am Robinson a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge, read some information, and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the make money online and online business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward to a better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you
Hi There!

have you been involved with digital marketing before? I came to this thread to share, learn, and grow as well. If you're looking for resources to expand your knowledge and skill sets, I am happy to help!

Hey, guys. I'm new here and I'm hoping to learn as much as possible about how to "get off the grid" away from employers and make money at home. I'm open to all useful information, but not scams. Good day to all.

Hello good afternoon .. I joined this forum with great expectation of sharing and learning .. I am in digital marketing and I hope to find as well as offer business opportunities so that everyone can earn money .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone, I'm glad to be a member of this forum. I will be sharing information on how to make more money online. I'm open also to learn and grow through this forum. Cheers to great connections!

Hi how are you all doing, I am hoping to learn a little from all of you, I am just getting started in digital marketing and I am hoping to grow.

Hello Guys !!!
I am happy to be a part of this platform. My name is Matthew, am from Nigeria, and I am a freelancer whose job is video Editing and Researching.
Am also into affiliate marketing and I just heard about this platform so I giving a shout-out to everyone here, I wish you all success in your endeavors. Thanks