Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello my name is Alonzo, you may have seen me on other sites. I am basically an affiliate marketer who finds great programs to share with people so we can all make money. I have great opportunities I am willing to share so I am always available.

Hi everyone, I'm Withindajel, I'm here to learn and contribute to the different themes for this forum.

Hi everyone, is Nathanael here and a father of two and full house homemaker. I am here to learn from you guys and at the same time probably share my life experiences with you as well.

Hi Everyone, My name Robert Storph, I am here to learn the legal way to earn money online either affiliate marketing or cryptocurrency. I started and wanted more from people.

Hello everyone; my name is Charlie and I am originally from Northern Ireland, now living in Europe. I wish to both promote products; and also learn new methods, tactics and techniques at the same time. Quite new to online marketing so am keen to learn quickly.

Hi everyone, I am Nathaniel from Nigeria, i am happy to be in this platform, I will contribute meaningfully to this group and also learn from the wealth of knowledge available here.

Hey there I am Victoria from Kenya, after weeks of wracking the internet looking for successful online jobs, I am glad to finally be part of a forum of real humans!

Hello Everyone, my name is Walid. I am originally from Lebanon and live in UAE currently. I am looking to learn more on online businesses, resources and strategies as I am new to online business module and at the same time to promote some products.

Hello everyone, my name is Mohammad Hussein. I live in Iran, I am here to learn the different topics of this association and to help them. I'm so happy to be able to join you here for tips and ideas on starting a business. I look forward to great conversations with you friends. have a nice day…