Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
N

Natu12345

Hi Everyone, my name is Natu from India.
I am looking forward to give new strategies and ideas to people.

P

paulwonder21

Hello Everyone!
I am paul a new member of this forum. I want to start my make money online journey with This forum I hope to achieve my success.

V

vanya

Hello Everyone.

I am Vanya Walker new to this forum. I have started a small business, I hope you guys will share your knowledge and experience with me, Whenever I need your help.

P

panagiotaa

Hello guys,
My name is Panagiotaa
And I'm an affiliate marketer

A

Allthingsonline7

Hello everyone, my friends and acquittances call me Que, I been dabbling in the online space for a while exploring a little bit of everything. From content creation, Affiliate marketing, Shopify and even filling out surveys. I hope to network with like minded people, entrepreneurs and people seeking to make money online

B

bluehat

Hello guys, I'm Bluehat.
I am an affiliate marketer.

I

idigipro

Hi Everyone, I"m Keith,i am here to help everyone on the forum with digital products that
can dramatically improve their lives for themselves and their families.
I love helping people in the make money online and self improvement space.

V

Veloune

HELLO!!

It was nice to meet all of you here. I'm Veloune, the earner. Well, I'm the one who created that nickname for me since it really describes me a lot LOL. Anyway I hope to have a good time in here, same to you all.

Chisom45

Hiii I'm Chisom, I'm a new member. I am a digital marketer and graphic designer. I hope y'all can help me earn some bucks while I'm here. Please I'm open to ideas and suggestions as to legitimate ways to make money online and opportunities to monetize my skill. Thank you

T

Turnkey123

Hi everyone, I am Nehemiah and I am happy to be part of this forum. I am new to affiliate marketing and will appreciate any help in this area, as well as other legitimate ways to make money online. Thank you.

P

Pitusiji

Hi Everyone...
My name Alex from Indonesia, I'm new member in this forum, I am new in affiliate marketing and want to learn much from this forum.
Thank you. ??