Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
M

mykeaiyej

Hello Everyone!
Am new in the forum. Am a Michael from Nigeria. I am happy to be part of this informative, educative and business oriented forum. I hope to get valuable and real information that can change my financial status positively.
I hop to contribute to the progress and success of this forum.
Best wishes to all.

Neyz

Hey guys. I'm Neyz Neyyzzerr, a new member to this platform. M hoping to both learn from and contribute to the growth of others.

P

polash

Hey there!
I am a student, and I live in Bangladesh. I am new here and want to have some source of knowledge were i can fine the legit way of earning online.

J

Joshuathemost

Im an artist writer entrepreneur and producer that thrives on helping others succeed. I want to share and discover opportunities and resources.

Shen

Hi. When I came here for the first time, I was very happy to discuss my favorite things with people with common hobbies. I like making money and investing. As a woman, I understand that I have to work harder than men to get what I want, so I have achieved some results with my efforts and self-discipline, which makes me very happy, So I will share and learn more and better money making skills and methods here

J

joelle1724

Hi, I'm Joelle,

I watched a YouTube video about this platform and thought I would give it a try.

F

Funmluv

hello, I am funmluv, hope to learn a lot here.

R

Rasputin

Hello am Rasputin of Nigeria, Leaving Russia and Nigeria, a Blogger

H

Hillybilly53

Hello fellow forum members, I am james, I watched a YouTube video which directed me to this site. I am a lifelong learner and especially about thing pertaining to online income streams. I am here to learn and to help others to learn and to earn. Let's hope this app will take us places.