Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
S

snair2020

Hi,

My name is Sree and I am here to give and receive knowledge on making money online. I have made a little money online. Hope to make a lot more. Thanks!

B

blacknyt

Hi, I am Adrian.. i stumbled upon this website looking out for legit ways of earning online. my interests include, diy, farming,photography. I plan to learn much and earn as well.

O

OldKevin

Hi, This is Kevin Fann from Asia. I am new comer. Hoping that we can share what we have with each member here.

D

Daniel4g

Hello everyone!!!,
My name is Chukwuebuka. I'm from Nigeria.
I hope to help y'all make some good moolah online.
Hope I'll be given enough room for that to happen.

Hope to hear from you guys later,
Toodles.

A

AllanGodson

Hi everyone,i hope you're all well and I wish you for this day just good things.
My name's Claude Alain Kissangou and I'm from Congo Brazzaville (the other congo not the democratic republic)and i'm an e-businees man,that mean i do business on internet.

why am'I here?

I't's simple, i want just to know from you what businesses ideas you can give ,tips and other things which could help me to go more and more up in my business, and in my turn i will give you some advise too and post some informations which i think will help you.

G

goobook2

Hi, my name is Noah and I'm running online businesses from several years and here to share premium knowledge of online marketing and monetising your content for free.