Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello everyone! My name is Boy Mbwenga and I'm excited to join this forum community. I'm 35 years old and currently work as a software engineer. In my free time I enjoy hiking, reading, and playing guitar. I look forward to getting to know you all and participating in interesting discussions!

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Good day everyone!

My name is Johnson, and I'm from Lagos, Nigeria. I recently discovered the Trendri.com forum and am excited to join this community of like-minded individuals. I am looking to improve my income, so I'm hoping to learn from members here and get some tips and advice to help me reach my goals.

I look forward to being part of this great forum!

Sincerely,
Johnson

Good day everyone!

My name is Johnson , and I'm from Lagos, Nigeria. I recently discovered the Trendri.com forum and am excited to join this community of like-minded individuals. I am looking to improve my income, so I'm hoping to learn from members here and get some tips and advice to help me reach my goals.

I look forward to being part of this great forum!

Sincerely,
Johnson

Hey guys, my name is Sebas. And since almost 1 year i figure out how to make money online with AI tools. Now i will test many things and i will inform you here from time to time what are good sources and also showing you my results.

Hello there I'm Prasanna from Sri Lanka am a newbie here I'm looking forward to learn something beneficial and I also will b sharing the little I know.its my pleasure for being part of this great opportunity.
Thank you

Hello everyone! I am living in Austria for couple of years now, I am into trading (both stocks and crypto). I am trying to adapt tradings as a side hustle for a passive income. I love forums to just chat and hear some different opinions:)