Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

jeezy99xx

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
Hello everyone,
My names is Ali from Morocco and I am very excited to be joining this community.
Thank you for having me!

Omobolaji

Good morning guys please I'm here to make money so that I can save up for my school fees

Anthony6

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
My name Is Anthony and I'm from Nigeria. I'm here hoping to Increase my Income

nathan101

Hi, Everyone I am new here crypto lover:)

wisdom11

hello everyone am wisdom by name am new here
am here to put food on my table to make mama proud and learn more skills to make money online

komalbhatt

Hi, I'm Komal Bhatt :) I work as an marketing and communications expert and I'm passionate about turning ideas into impactful campaigns. I thrive on creative storytelling, bridging innovation and audience engagement. I will love to share my thought and also help you out let's explore the dynamic world of digital marketing together!