Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

TC65

Hello everybody!

I am a studio manager in the UK.

I am obviously new to Boomplay but so far think that is a great music online platform.

The only thing that I can`t find in the app is the volume control icon?

Sie Connor

Yonas mulatu

Hi! Dear my name is Yonas Mulatu and am from Ethiopia. it's my pleasure to join here and want to make more task through on this platform here to add more streams of income thank you!!!

Major Alfred

Nous serions ravis de faire votre connaissance, alors prenez quelques minutes pour vous présenter à la communauté ! Si vous ne savez pas quoi dire, voici quelques idées : 💡

Parlez-nous un peu de vous, de vos idées, de votre pays ou de la raison pour laquelle vous êtes ici, peu importe. Les nouveaux membres ont toujours quelque chose à dire, même ceux qui sont timides.;)

Bienvenue tout le monde!!!(o)
Bonjour à tous, je suis le Major Alfred de France. Je suis là pour améliorer mes revenus, mes connaissances et partager les astuces que je pourrais trouver.

rudonyamaz

Hi lm am Rudo Mapupa a new member. A mother to 3 children. Happy to be part of Sproutgigs family

ZacSc

Hi everyone from Sydney. I decided to learn a bit more about making money online, so I registered. I'll probably ask some silly questions. I hope it won't make you guys very angry. I'm generally kind and calm guy :)

Muhaammaadd01

Hello Guys...

My name is Muhammad and I am a Nigerian. I'm here to learn and also post every now and then what I sincerely believe will be beneficial!

Looking forward to knowing the community while I'm at it!

Abdul814

Hello I'm Abdul by name, and I joined this forum in order to broaden my experience in the modern way of earning money online

Dono2024

My name is John Jerry, and I am from Kenya. I am a software developer and a researcher, especially for those applications that can be used to make money online. I have a number of software programs that I have been using to make real money. I am here to help others as well, so that they will be able to use these applications to make a living.

Okugo emmanuel

Hello everyone I'm new here
I'm glad to be amongst you guys in trendri.com and I hope to share my expertise and earn with you all.
Thank you😌🙂

ChallengeIS

Hi Everyone
I'm new to this site. I'm into digital marketing, I look forward to sharing what I know and learning from others as well.

Feel free to reach out and connect