Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Nwabuisi25

Helloooo! Good morning palz, am Nwabuisi by name, am a new member here. though am pleased to join this group. May you please accept my sincere interest to work with you. Thanks

skytintin

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi everyone, I am skytintin from Kenya. am glad to be here. I look forward to making some money online

SerenaCodes

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
Hello! I'm Serena Codes, a stay-at-home mom with a knack for making money online. Balancing the joys of motherhood with my entrepreneurial spirit, I've mastered the art of turning my online ventures into a thriving income source, all from the comfort of my home.

Jara

hello i would like to make extra income and thanks for the opportunity.

GavinKace08

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello! Name's Gavin and I like money! (Just kidding). I love participating in crypto-related topics and customer-related issues.