Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

darjashadow

Hello! I'm Daria, copywriter on Coinrabbit. I love cryptocurrency and try to stay up-to-date with all the new trends to share the info with my readers in the most simple language.

cozycity778

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
hello everyone

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Good day everyone am Alexander brownson I am joining this great community to learn new things and, to share my thoughts with you guys am in UAE, United Arab Emirate, we all will enjoy our self and learn from each other thanks.

markadams

Hello everyone! I'm Mark Adams, eager to connect with you all. I've joined with the goal of improving my income and expanding my knowledge base. Let's embark on this journey together and learn from each other's experiences.

markadams

Hi my Name is Khazibee from South Africa I'm new on this platform here to add more streams of income thankyou
I'm Mark Adams hailing from USA, excited to establish connections with all of you. My primary objective in joining is to enhance my income and broaden my knowledge. Let's embark on this collective journey, sharing and learning from each other's valuable experiences.

jok80

Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum, I'm Phil and I've been in the crypto sector, mining platforms, faucet, hyip and more for a long time. I would like to share ideas and possible investments with you. I'm not a financial advisor but I have fun with this stuff.