Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Good day to all members. Hope so far so extremely well. Pursuing quality and purposeful life includes technology, money, nature, arts, culture and hang with the bests. I am here for education, and marketing tips. Hope to get and give the best results in a 50-50 reward. Thank you.

saepul84

hello my name is saepul rahman. I'm from indonesia. i'm glad to know this site

marcosbig65

Hello,
I am Marcos from Burundi and I greet the administrator and all the members of this forum, I have just joined this forum to exchange experiences and make friends, I recently launched into marketing, affiliation and cryptocurrencies, and hopes to find a ground for complementarity and knowledge sharing in these areas.
Thank you

B

Blanca72

Hello my name is Blanca Isabel, I am excited to be in this forum and share ways to earn money all together ???

Hola me llamo Blanca Isabel,Estoy emocionada por estar en este forum y compartir formas de ganar dinero todos juntos ???

charlestation

Hello, my name is charles but they call me charlestation. I am new here. I am encouraged to join the group to meet people and look for business opportunities, I will be sharing my experiences and some things to contribute, thank you for receiving me.

B

Blanca72

Hola me llamo Blanca Isabel,Estoy emocionada por estar en este forum y compartir formas de ganar dinero todos juntos ???

Cedric

Are you interested in earning agent on the internet just by completing surveys? Because I have a great site offered to you that will allow you to earn a little money from surveys Register on the site right herehttps://viral481.com/srv.html?id=5492874&pub=1194434:
Complete the surveys For each answer you will earn $ 1 If you have any questions, you are free to ask them, I will answer them as soon as possible

B

Beatriz Jiménez

Hello everyone, my name is Beatriz and for health reasons I recently lost my job and I was very interested in online marketing.
Although I am a novice in this field, I hope to be of help to whoever asks me and is within my means.
I wish you all prosperity and may your wishes for life be fulfilled.
And sorry for my translation if it is not good, because my native language is not English.