Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hola amigos, soy una persona que brinda oportunidades para los gandes emprendedores y a todas las persona que deseen ganar dinero a traves de intenet, les mostrare diferentes formas para que ganen un poco de dinero y sepan como es el trabajo en internet.

Un saludo grande al administrador. Mi nombre es Jose, soy de Mexico, tengo poco que empece a meterme al mundo del Marketing

Hi everyone, My name is Oscar and it's a pleasure to be here with you, I hope to make new friends and get to know everybody.

Glad I’m here. I would like to greet all members of the forum. I am Juan Reyes. I hope I will learn some ideas and experiences with you. I recently started affiliate marketing business and I’d like to explore CPA world.
I am an English teacher and work in social communication sector in my country.
I'm here because I found out I can find ways to make money online from here and as I told before I'm interested in that kind of matter.
I have done my best to gain economic freedom and I think life is offering me another chance.
Looking forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
Thank you all!

SALUDOS!!! amigos mi nombre es jorge vega vengo de mexico soy nuevo en esto espero poder aprender mas con ustedes

Hello! My name is Ivan, I am from Moldova, I came to this forum to find out as many new things as possible for me.

Hello! My name is Ivan, I am from Moldova, I came to this forum to find out as many new things as possible for me.

hello to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is chevi, i am from Indonesia
As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can
I wish all luck and success to everyone.