Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
S

Sunday442

Hello am new here so excited to be part of this platform

nenobrito75

Hola; Gracias por la la oportunidad; ya que así veo esta pagina como una oportunidad para llegar a muca audiencia.

La Verdad es que llegue a esta pagina por recomendación de un amigo; tiene un potencial increíble la usare a diario espero tener la mejor de las ex pericias aquí; saludos y nuevamente gracias.

U

Ujukwu

Hello I'm new here, hoping to met new people and aquire more knowledge from you guys.

Bluprince

Hi, greetings to everyone, I'm from India and I have joined this forum a few minutes before. hopefully can add new friends from around the world.
thank you

M

Manolox

Hello !!! World
My name is Manuel I am from Venezuela entering New in this
A forum that I consider very important due to the scope it has and the diversity of its members from all over the planet, I like it and I am happy to belong to the Trendri family.
regards

Rjustie

Hi everyone, I'm so excited to be a newly member of this wonderful forum. I'm Richard by name, thanks!

A

Alain

Hello Admin and my fellow members. I am Alain Rahul from France but living in Thailand. I had started affiliate marketing business recently and hope that this platform will help me in it.