Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

andrewgt

Hello and thank you for accepting me in this forum, I am Andrés, from Spain, and I am here to publicize some of the online business opportunities in which I am working and also to know the businesses of other members, because it is always possible to learn something new every day.

C

ChristiaanVD

Good Day Forum Members

Hope all is well.

I am new here and tried many ways to make money but never succeeded for everything sounds too good to be true, so I'm expanding my horizons and building up my knowledge of the mentor that introduced me to a lot of the different ways to do so earn money online lead me to this forum.

K

Keithangie2007

Hi!!! Keithangie here. I'm a homemaker trying to work from home and take care of my sick husband. I hope to all of you success as I want to be too.

Jorvenix

Hello! My name is Jorvenix, I have been in this wonderful world of digital entrepreneurship for more than 3 years, I got to know this forum through a friend, and it really called me a lot of tension since he told me wonders of it, so I decided to continue expanding my mind to new knowledge with all of you, since in the union is strength and what better than to learn together with each other.

SakkieD

Hi everyone.

I am new here and tried many ways to make money but never succeeded as everything sounded too good to be true, mostly fake apps, so I'm out to learn new ways on what to do to earn money online. Hope to learn a lot from this forum.:)

xanderazacon

Hello every one, my name y Alexander Am here to share some offerts that maybe you can interest it...

Thanks

V

VimalMack

Hi, greetings to everyone, I'm from India and just joined this forum, hopefully this can add to the experience and have lots of friends around the world, thank you.

Superlady

Hello superlady-here! I'm glad I found this forum of like mind individual. Belonging to the rat race for such a long period of time. Finally come across ways to make money passive income is God sent. There are some truly great fresh ideas. Myself is always looking for a brand new adventure.