Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

DuchuyVN

As a father and husband, I am very sad that I cannot have a secure source of income for life after I lose my job. I know many people in the same situation as me and hope for sincere advice....

higoreduardomkt

I am a new member of this forum, my name is Higor and I live in Brazil. I would like to learn and share too, in addition to participating in the forum in the best possible way.

DEIVIN RICH

Hello, I am new to this platform and I come by this text to show ways to earn money and have an extra income at the end of the month, I have experience and techniques that make me earn more than $ 1,200 per month, I will always be coming here promoting ways to earn money within from your home and just using your cell phone and the internet!

Bekkyis

Hi guys thanks for accepting me into this forum I would love to learn more from everyone and also contribute.

jsainvest

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
Hello I am Jef, a new member I would like to increase my knowledge, share and above all participate in the forum topics in the best way I can. Looking forward to the best exchange of information in this forum.
Grateful!

O

opeyemioluwa01

Hello guys, I am opeyemi, a young lady who is moving from unemployed to unemployable via making making some legit cool cash online. i'm open to getting more ideas and also sharing my experiences on this platform. Thanks

beie

Hi people my name beie,
I'm a newcomer I came here to improve my knowledge and meet more people.

B

blessedone24

Hi there. My name is Blessing I'm just a 42 year old stay at home mum, having fun and helping hundreds of others to live the lifestyle of their choice. I've been at this for 10+ years and literally failed my way to the top. Lets build a realtionship over the days and weeks to come. Whatever your background or current company, I'm here to assist you while having as much fun as possible along the way.

B

bbcrao

Hey there trend fan and old-time users, I am live news and I guess this is the right place I have looing for to make some online at home during this covid. Help me, teach me, suggest me quick ideas to earn income during the pandemic lockdown days at home. Every one of us is not at rest and is fighting the coronavirus, so for the poorest of the poor let's also share our methods. I like people to visit my website and leave a click or footprints as a support to our ideas of helping hand during this warlike scenario in the world. One thing I don't understand is how does money can be made from the beer money forum?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Hey there trend fan and old-time users, I am live news and I guess this is the right place I have looing for to make some online at home during this covid. Help me, teach me, suggest me quick ideas to earn income during the pandemic lockdown days at home. Every one of us is not at rest and is fighting the coronavirus, so for the poorest of the poor let's also share our methods. I like people to visit my website and leave a click or footprints as a support to our ideas of helping hand during this warlike scenario in the world. One thing I don't understand is how does money can be made from the beer money forum?
Online earning is best way to earn money in Pandemic, there are many information in Trendri.
For your another query, check about Beer Money Forum.