No-Code App Development Platforms

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to build apps, you need knowledge and skills to use programming languages like Java, Python, C++, Kotlin, Rust, etc. However, if you do not have any knowledge of these languages, you can still use No-Code App Development Platforms to create apps. No-Code App Development Platforms mean you can build apps without writing any code. The apps created by using these platforms can even be published on App Store and Play Store, sell the apps or monetize with ads.

There are numerous no-code app development platforms, some popular options are:

1. Bubble: Bubble allows you to build apps through dragging and dropping elements, connecting data sources, and defining workflows. You can start for free and gradually subscribe to premium plans according to your necessity.
  2. Adalo: You can use this platform to build iOS, Android, and web apps. This platform allows you to build apps for free, you pay only when you have to publish.
  3. Glide: You can generate apps instantly with this no-code app development platform. You can start for free, you can build up to 3 apps with the free option.
  4. Appy Pie: This is another popular option for creating web and mobile applications without coding. It offers a drag-and-drop interface. You can use templates and widgets available on the platform to build app of your choice.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I became accustomed no code platforms mid last year while I was trying to launch a business, they are awesome really, especially for non programmers that want to get an MVP out and start getting feedback from users, which from my understanding is the reason why these platforms are created.

There are different ways to make money with these platforms, you can spend some time learning about how they work and then start offering services to those who want to build using them, or if you have a good idea that will make you money you can go ahead and execute it and then make money.

The only downside so far from these platforms is to use some certain features you will have to pay and they are limited in kind of way or maybe I am bias because I am software engineer myself but either way they are really cool to use for a quick project.

Jacksonjnr

Talking about to earn money, some find is easier while some find it in the opposite side.
Is good to make money and it's also good to manage the money you have. Learn the basics, recognize the challenge that control your spending, take control, be consistent.

keep track of your purchases and carefully matched into your monthly statements to be sure that you are charged only for purchase you made, you find an excellent result for doing so.

Pay your credit card bill promptly if possible pay it in full.be very cautious about giving your credit card number and expiration date over the phone or online. Be vigilant.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Undoubtedly, these app makers are designed to be user-friendly and accessible for those wanting to build and launch app without having to learn how to code or hire developer and spend a lot of money on app development. However, it's worth noting that they might also have limitations in terms of the level of customization and functionality. By the way, I find Makerpad very useful. If you have an app idea but do not have time to learn to code or skills to code, you can use this no-code platform to build and launch apps. Makerpad has a library of pre-made templates, and a lot of tools to help you build an app.