OK fine! Here's the trick I use for trading!

MakeitWork

A lot of people are asking about how I do my trade, first, trading can be done in your free time and I advised people to just commit to their Full-Time jobs and use trading as part of their extras, I started as a newbie and learned from Jeremy the CEO of 20 Minute Trader.

The course they offered provided me with an understanding of trading and tools needed, I got the Pattern/Signal and Stock/Options I used from them, paired with TradingView to be able to look for the trends without any hassle while using my phone with E*Trade App to Buy and Sell options.

The combination above has given me a ratio percentage of 75%(Profit) : 25%(Loss).

In summary, any strategy you'll take will never guarantee 100% success, however, if you can lower the percentage of Loss, then that will be a good indication of success in terms of trading.

How about you guys, What are your thoughts .

Dita Walczak

Verified member
You can escape a hazardous situation through hedging and FXOpulence never puts any restrictions on such types of trading. You can feel free to execute your strategies through this broker.