Online or Offline career?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Many people are working physically in companies to provide some money for their families while some others are working remotely from their homes or working as freelancers and this becomes their career.

I personally love to work online from home because I don't want to be in control of a boss, I want to be a freelancer that is why I am always trying to learn new skills but the major problem with freelancing platforms is their payment method, I think they should add several payment methods like crypto.

There are many benefits with working online, there is no time limitations for you, there is no one to control you or order you to do something, you don't need to go miles to reach your job, sometimes even you don't need a degree.

Which career did you chose? Do you want to work online or offline?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although I have no idea of what the future holds but most importantly I have interest in so many areas. If I have opportunity I will mostly focus online and the same time focus offline because both of these ways are capable of generating consistent profits to people.

Online business is very good in the sense that it is something you can do on your spare time without having to stress yourself going to work in the morning and coming back in the evening and it is also the most suitable business in situations that pandemics sets in.

I believe in the future I will engage in different business such as online business and offline business , so that I may have opportunity to generate money from both of them.

Though offline business is more official as you will have a physical business and employ in people to work for you.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I would love an online career too. It is so sweet to be in control of your time and have no one bossing you around. It is also so great that you are in control of your finances. Especially when you are working in sites where you withdraw your own earnings whenever you want. You can choose to withdraw early or make it build up, unlike when you have to wait till a certain time to receive your salary.

I also love an online career because you can choose to take a vocation or break. Employment can limit you a lot on this. You cannot just leave your job then go be with family or go for some holidays.

However, employment comes with so much financial security unlike online work. Some online jobs gets closed abruptly and most of them pay so low. You will need so much time to practice a skill that pays better.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I prefer working online because I like working from the comfort of my own home without a boss and without any stress. Furthermore, when I work online, I can have flexible working hours so as to arrange my daily schedule as I wish. This means that I can spend more time with my family and friends or do my hobbies. However, for the time being, my online earnings are very low, so I have to work offline as well. I hope that in the future my online earnings will be high enough to be able to work online only which is something I really enjoy.

E

eldavis

I have said this before and i we keep on saying it. The past covid pandemic made me to realize something. The biggest mistake you would make is relying on a single source of income, be it online or offline. The best thing to do is work both offline and online, you could run your business online and offline at the same time. Or you could do a separate business offline while working online as well. During the covid, a lot of persons working offline lost their jobs.