Online or offline investment, which one is the ideal way to make money.

Immilash

In today's thread we are going to consider two very important things thats online investment and offline investment. So the question here before us is which one among the two is the ideal way to Make money. I think money is money no matter were is earned be it online or offline. In your own personal which one is the best way to earn a passive income. For me I think both of them are good because evething depends on your personal efforts and sacrifice, if you devote your time and work hard you will definitely get what you wanted, online and offline investment are all ideal ways to gain a passive income but all of them depends on your personal efforts.they way and manner on how I invest might be different with yours that means we get different returns, i Will like you to share your experiences on to make a successful investment be it online or offline, first before you start up anything make sure you have a strong plans this will help you a lot in your investment, there are lots of things to consider but planing us the best way to achieve every success. That's all I can say on this I will also await your responses on this. Thank you.

There is none of them that's not good. And I don't think one needs to put priority on one more than the other. But in some instances, one can conclude that making money online is somehow easier compare to making money offline because you may be in your room at your comfort zone making money without anyone being your boss or deciding for you. Aside this, there there is nothing special in online ways of making money.

There is absolutely no best or ideal way to make money . whether offline or online they both ways are suitable for making considerable and positive amount of money . But there is something we must understand which is the fact that , technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and it won't be a nice thing if we are left behind we must join the multitude to practice modernize things that technology have put in place for us . I'm one of this practice is by making money online . Phone and gadget industries have maximize the use of phones and other phones related gadgets like computers and PC systems to enable we users to make money free and undisturbed with the use of our phones and laptops by working on various websites and platforms in the internet , in order to get paid a positive and considerable amount of money .

Cryptocurrency and forex investment is one of the online investment that have turned people into billionaires and millionaires today . Although cryptocurrency and forex threading is considered to be hard and cumbersome by many individuals , we must understand the nothing goes for nothing we must first of all acquire the knowledge of how to effectively predict the cryptocurrency and forex market so as to start making profit rather than losses .

In my opinion, both offline and online methods are important. But you have to make sure that you are investing in a business that is well known and legit and reputable in order to avoid fraud.
You first have to check these things like whether it is a legit source or not and whether you will have enough benefit to invest in such source or not and whether you can put effort and sacrifice and enough time to learn about these platforms so you can earn money in a smart way or not.
Regarding offline businesses i think the best investment is the investment in property as the value of property always increases with timea dn you gain passive income in a very fast way.
In online businesses, you can do forex trading, investing in a blogsite or hire freelancers to do allt he work for you.
There are some saving options too so it all depends on your preferences.
I want to invest in property business so I can taste the freedom and can earn money passively.

it all boils down to personal preference because there are people who does not like investing their money online and their reason is because online businesses or ventures are very risky and there are also people that does not like investing offline.

Personally, I am open to every kind of investment whether it is online or offline but the main thing is that it is very important for you to know whether such a business will be of a very good profit to you on the long run or not.

Before you make any kind of investment it is important to you try as much as possible to make enough research to know whether you will benefit from such investment in the nearest future or not. The primary reason of making any kind of investment is to make profit but at the same time a lot of people invest their money blindly and they are always swayed by emotions.

If you are investing in cryptocurrency for example, you must try as much as possible to know the team behind such a cryptocurrency and also know what people are really talking about it. There are a lot of things you need to put into place before you make investment. If it is real estate, making a proper research is also important.

Before I can give any investment advice, I would like to know about your knowledge, skills, expertise, and investment funds. If you have just $100, it is not possible to invest offline, where do you think you can put this money. However, with $100 you can invest online. You can start trading penny stocks or invest in cryptocurrency or build your own website and make money in various ways. However, if you want to invest online you need digital marketing skills, if you do not have digital marketing; it is really difficult to succeed online.

If you want to invest online, it is very likely that you will be scammed because you might end up investing in a Ponzi scheme, MLM program, or Pyramid scheme. You might be tempted to double your money in 30 or 60 days and just a week later after making the investment, you might finds that the website where you invested is gone from the face of the way. You might also be scammed offline but online scams are more prevalent than offline scams. When you want to invest, you need to understand one basic principle invest the amount you can afford to lose, and never be tempted to believe that you can become rich in a short time.

Both the online and offline investment have its advantages and demerits no matter how profitable the investment might be. On a personal level, I totally prefer investing offline. Technically, the major aim of investing would still be to use it online because the money would not be stuck online forever. Most people who have investment online at the end, they still utilize it to do something offline. I prefer investing offline and this could be because, I am not a skilled trader but even at that, the risk chances online when it comes to investing has a lot of consequences.

In most online investment, you do not have the power over your money when once deposited, which this even makes me skeptical to save my money via any online saving site because, anything can happen at anytime. Offline investment is more secured in the sense that, you can easily ascertain how genuine the investment is. Real estate investment online is one of the safest investment although it has risk chances but they can be curbed, investing in real estate, where you have access to your lands or houses is a profitable investment and the owner has the power over and under his keen watch.

Working online and offline is good . Online jobs doesn't require to resume work at a particular place, you could work anywhere convenient for you, in as much as you have the Internet connection. The kind of orders that you would have to follow is limited in online jobs. You could be given the chance to work at your own pace because, you have your Own freedom. That is basically the few of the myriad of advantage of online work. With online, you could invest with very small amount of money and make a reasonable profit. You could invest on small cryptocurrencies with very small market value and you will be able to make your profits so easily. However, you could easily be scammed by faceless hackers online or you may be very unlucky by falling on ponzy scheme.

With offline jobs, you will need lots of money to establish one. You cannot work at your own pace and may likely taking very stiff orders . The beauty of the offline Job is that it's not prone to scams like the online Jobs. Both the offline and online investment are good , it depends on what the investor wants .

Human interaction between themselves is usually based on online or offline meetings right now and that is exactly how the world is divided . This means that you can be able to meet people and sell products or selling your services to them without even having to meet but they are two different things all together . The one that is going to be preferable for you is going to be based on your own passion and also the skills that you are having .

For example somebody who has technical abilities like how to use Microsoft office or how to program using JavaScript and CSS will be more suited working online and remotely . On the other hand somebody who has other forms of technical abilities like it support or how to convince people in order to buy things will be better off working in an office setting where he can be able to better influence People physically .

It is very important that everybody should be able to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses and also determine for their self which one is best for them to make money. It is important that you should not just follow money and end up making the wrong decision.

hmm brother man I wouldn't agree to the fact that offline investment is better because its a risk many people have been scammed online without getting there money back which is really painful I my self have been scammed before the scammers make you send the payment to a bank where the money cannot be regained or as crypto and as you know a money sent through crypto cannot be retrieved which is a shame if you're a scammed victim of crypto currency

Investment is very good for everyone who wants to earn a good amount of money. In fact in this economy, it is best to have several streams of income. One of them being investment as a source of passive income. You will end up being financially stable and even rich because of making so much money.

Now, investment can be done both online and offline these days. But care should be taken since there are scammers who will want to rob you of your investment. These scammers are found both online and offline. So you should research first before you invest your money anywhere.

If you choose to invest online, try as much as possible to read other people's reviews who have tried those sites. They will tell you if the site is legit or scam. Then don't fall for sites that promise extremely high returns. Personally, I prefer investment methods like cryptocurrency trading and forex trading where you learn a skill then use it to invest.

As for offline investments, it is best to choose those that are popular and are done by legit companies. One offline investment method that is so great is real estate. If you learn everything about it, you end up making a good fortune.