Opinion: Why You Should Stay Away From Online Marketers

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Online marketers are those persistent people you come across with online, those spam emails you get in your inbox or those unsolicited calls, they always have a course to sell, they always have a free ebook they want to dash out, these people can go any length to get your attention, I have it up to here with them.

First reason is because they don't have anything to offer to you, if truly they want to provide value then why are they pursuing you relentlessly to sign up for something you're clearly not interested in?

Secondly they only want to take from you, yes, it might look like a free e-book, or free course, put it at the back of your mind that they'll always try to upsell you to a more advanced course orore advanced e-book, don't give in, they'll only take your money and even if they do provide, it's just basic info you can get for free on YouTube and Google.

Thirdly, they don't have the experience, they claim they have, they're just exaggerating to get gullible people to scam period, you might see them hanging around famous people or in an expensive vacation or in a private jet it's all facade.

When you're dealing with anybody online make sure you do your due diligence before parting with your money remember once they are gone it's done.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most online marketers only want to sell their ebooks to you. The poster has made solid points while proving to us that online marketers can be time wasters. There are some people that have fallen the victims of the rentless disturbances from these online marketers. When next we meet with one, we should just engage him some deep questions to know whether he's genuine or not.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, I think one has some reasons to stay away from online marketers because as we all know that they are only going to tell you good things about a particular product and that does not mean that whatever they say about it is true. Truly it is obvious that they are only doing what they are being paid for which is why you can never hear them speak negative about it. The other thing is, if anything should go wrong with whatever they marketed to you, there is no chance of getting them back because they are only found online, you wouldn’t know their whereabouts

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Its true they can be very persistent and sometimes what they are trying to promote is not genuine, they are just trying to sell their products aggressively and when your order for it what you get to see sometimes might be different from what was advertised. But there are some who are still very genuine and they are not so annoying and they are not scams.

But if there is a way to always verify the products or services before making any payment it will be wise to do so to aviod been scammed or cheated.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is nothing really wrong about marketing whatever thing online. Yeah, I understand the fact that many online marketers doesn't really have any reasonable thing to offer to anyone other than to take out, but that should not blind you to the fact that online marketing or internet marketing is one of the best ways of making money online. This is the reason why it is important for people to have proper knowledge and understanding of how internet marketing works before venturing into it. Many of those people that always sends you email scrapped your email from somewhere and they didn't care if you are really interested in whatever they are offering. it is quite very important that whenever people want to scrap emails they look for specific niches, that means people that are interested in whatever they are selling. I have had the opportunity to scrap some emails but I was not able to verify them because I didn't have the money as of that time. Email marketing is definitely one of the best means of selling anything online but whenever you want to do that, it is important you look for people who are interested in whatever you are doing or selling.

D

Deleted member 13140

Before i actually read.. I just want to say that I love this sort of threads lol... hope it's constructive criticism 😅..
I wonder what online marketers did to you 🤔

Firstly mate.. you were the one that subscribed to their email list so no complaining.. and whatever their selling is a solution to a particular problem.. and if you don't have that problem yes you'll be angry..

It's like having a headache and someone is continuously telling you to go do an Xray scan.. its annoying, all you can do is stop talking to the person

You're right on the basic info... to me what is worth selling is the process and besides you need to know this... People want step by step information on how to get to a particular place.

People want to climb the ladder, not jump from point to point.

The ladder is a course by an online marketer and the point to point is going to youtube.

And let me say you're right.. some online marketers are really annoying but you should have just said that.. than going to attack every last one of them.

And am so sorry if someone scammed you of your money for you to say they don't have the experience, everyone knows there do, .

Okay. How can you compare someone that just came to Instagram and wants to grow to someone who has spent 5years on Instagram learning what works..

Man you shouldn't say that, it's completely ridiculous to think that.

Online marketers, most of them sell experience, if you already have it, fine you're amazing.

Am not an online marketer, but I don't judge anyone for what they do, you hate someone's bravado, delete them.