Passive income vs Active income: Which should you go for

cmoneyspinner

My passive income comes from free faucets that pay me interest on my cryptocurrency. I had hope to generate passive income using a platform called Robotics.online. People were encouraed to invest and were promised an excellent return. Perhaps this site was legit when it started but all I hear nowadays are complaints. I am hoping that I can get my crypto back from them.

IB D

You should go for both because the two of them are important. Passive income can be used for major projects while active income can be used for everyday survival like eating, clothes, recharge cards. Someone that has both can easily become rich.

Mastergp

Verified member

Passive Income Active Income​

Passive income is income that is generated with little or no effort on the part of the recipient. Examples of passive income include rental income from property, dividends from stocks or mutual funds, and income from a business in which the recipient is not actively involved. Passive income is generally considered to be a more stable and reliable source of income because it does not depend on the recipient's ability to actively work for it.
Active income, on the other hand, is income that is earned through the recipient's direct participation in a trade or business. Examples of active income include salary, wages, and self-employment income. Active income is generally considered to be less stable and reliable than passive income because it depends on the recipient's ability to actively work for it.
Which type of income you should go for depends on your individual financial goals and circumstances. Some people may prefer the stability and reliability of passive income, while others may prefer the freedom and flexibility that active income provides. Ultimately, the best choice will depend on your own personal financial situation and goals.

Imran Noori

Verified member
It depends from person to person, some people like having more free time so they will choose passive income but those who want to make alot of money will choose active income.

I personally choose both because with active income I will be able to make alot of money and spend alot of my time to make money, beside that passive income will make money for me while I am busy with my active job.

But if you can find a way that your money is a working for you then don't miss the chance, work for that day that you don't need to work anymore because your money is working for you.