Earn Money Payoneer Address Verification (Ebay DS)

Evindu

I created a selling account on eBay & lined Payoneer. Now Payoneer is requesting my address proof (utility bill, bank statements). They need my name & address to be the same as the details I have already submitted to Payoneer.

However, I haven't address verification documents to the address I have given during registration on Payoneer.

I saw that I can edit my address on Payoneer.
So, assume that I changed the address to a new one in the Payoneer account setting.

Now, do I have to submit the documents for a new address or an old one?

Your help is much appreciated.

Carson20t

If I get you right,you have valid address information but instead you opted to input the address that does not have valid address information.so what you can simply do is edit your address on your account then imput the valid address which has verification.payoneer is a very trusted payment system and your information will be safe.a caution that when dealing with issues regarding money don't cheat just put all the appropriate information because you may loose your money.

Evindu

If I get you right,you have valid address information but instead you opted to input the address that does not have valid address information.so what you can simply do is edit your address on your account then imput the valid address which has verification.payoneer is a very trusted payment system and your information will be safe.a caution that when dealing with issues regarding money don't cheat just put all the appropriate information because you may loose your money.
Thank you. So, which address verification do I have to submit? New or old?

Carson20t

Thank you. So, which address verification do I have to submit? New or old?
You have to edit the wrong address on your account and input the new address which has a valid proof that you are the owner of that address such as a bank statement,Tax information certificate,utility bill and any document that payoneer may render valid for verification.So in this case submit the new one and erase the old address you had submitted.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Payoneer is very strict when it comes to verification process. It is even better if the document is under review because with that, you can still recieve and send money. You should have used the adress that you have the documents for but anyway you only need to edit the adress to the new one that you have.