Producing a movie with sponsors

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A feature film or full-length movie is a good investment if you have the proper connection. With the proliferation of the so called indie films which means small-budgeted movies, you can do a complete movie with just $20,000 for the budget. After the movie is done and shown in the cinema or the internet streaming you earn a little. But not to worry because there are more earnings when you sell the rights to the tv network and that would cover about half of your investment.

Now about the sponsors, this is the trick. An example is a restaurant and other commercial establishment that you will use in the movie. Find those establishments that will allow you to use their place and pay you for the sponsorship. Think if the hero works in a bank and he courts a girl who works in a mall. Those places are good for sponsors. The payment you can get depends on the exposure of their business in your movie.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not have any skills in movie production but I have a desire to produce a movie. I might not be able to produce a 90 minutes feature fill myself, I may not even have enough to partner with a produce to produce a full length movie, but I might produce a short film of 20 minutes.