Read Cash Vs Publish0x: Which is One is Better?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you don’t have a blog but want to make money by publishing online articles, there are a lot of options out there. Here in this post, we are trying to compare two popular publishing platforms, Publish0x and Read.Cash.

Similarities Between Read Cash and Publish0x

Publish0x and Read Cash both are crypto-earning sites. You earn from tips offered by other writers. Even though you can earn on these platforms, you cannot become successful overnight. You will have to regularly publish content, interact with content published by fellow writers, leave comments and upvote, leave tips, etc. Your activities will be reciprocated. That’s how you make money and become successful.

Difference Between Read Cash and Publish0x

While, you earn Bitcoin Cash on Read Cash, on Publish0x, you can earn Ethereum, the Basic Attention Token, and Loopring. While tips are sponsorship are the only ways to earn on Read Cash, on Publish0x, you can also earn from your reading activities. You can also earn from their referral program.

Read Cash or Publish0x: Which is Better?

It is really difficult to give a verdict. Some people are more successful on Read Cash, whereas some people are successful on Publish0x. You need to try both to see which works better for you.

niche

Verified member
I have heard that read.cash will not be tipping users since people are manipulating the system, generating articles automatically using artificial intelligence to make some quick money. There was an announcement about this on Publish0x a few days ago, I am not aware whether it has been implemented or there have been further policy changes. Which wallet do you use for receiving Read.cash payment since they are paying using BCH.

rubesh

Banned
Overall, both platforms have their own advantages and disadvantages. Read Cash has more content, while Publish0x has more cryptocurrency options. Publish0x has a better referral program, but Read Cash has more tips and sponsorship opportunities. Ultimately, it all depends on your preferences and goals.

aminout seo

I have heard that read.cash will not be tipping users since people are manipulating the system, generating articles automatically using artificial intelligence to make some quick money. There was an announcement about this on Publish0x a few days ago, I am not aware whether it has been implemented or there have been further policy changes. Which wallet do you use for receiving Read.cash payment since they are paying using BCH.
Yes, Read.cash has implemented a policy change to prevent users from manipulating the platform and generating articles automatically using artificial intelligence. This policy change was announced on Publish0x a few days ago, and is now in effect. The new policy prevents users from tipping other users for automated articles, as well as from using bots or automated systems to post articles or comments. Additionally, Read.cash has also implemented a verification process for user accounts in order to ensure that all users are legitimate and not using automated systems to generate content.
For receiving Read.cash payments,supports BCH Popular wallets you should make sure that you have backed up your wallet so that you can recover your funds in case of any unexpected issues.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
They are both great platforms and I am a member of publish0x but I have not really been active for a while on the platform.

The reason of my inactivity is that the amount of money you make on the platform is quite small except you will write a lot. I even forgot I am a member of the platform because I was not a writer when I signed up on the platform and the only thing I was doing is to read and making money in cryptocurrency which is actually very little.

If you're the kind of person who is patient it is actually possible for you to make some good amount of money on the platform. the good thing about it is that you make money if you when you do not write.

That means you can make money by reading other people's articles and I think it is quite very unique.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I know about both Publish0x and Read Cash as you have stated they are crypto-earning sites. But the problem is that I don’t just like any platform that offered tips by other writers. I always like where I know how much I’m paid per post not writing and waiting to be tipped by a bot or humans. And again, one has to regularly publish content, interact with content of other publishers to earn . I never bother myself because it looks stressful

I don’t like these two way of earning money, you have to constantly leave comments, do upvote and leave tips, it looks a boring way of making money. I don’t like the activities on the site that you need others to make money and become successful on the site. I prefer to spend my time on paid to post site which I can easily make money no matter how small it is. It is better that way.

cmoneyspinner

To me, the similarity between Read.Cash and Publish0x is that when you write about crypto-related topics, members will probably tip you.

Both platforms will accept republished content as long as it is your original content.

I find that the publishing platform on Read.Cash is easier to use than Publish0x.

Here is the main difference. With Read.Cash you sign up and start writing. With Publish0x you have to apply to become an author. I applied and was approved so republish an article from my Medium.com profile.

SHAHID987

PublishOx is somewhat old as compare to read.cash, both are good and pay their users. I joined read.cash when this site had just started, and let me say that it was superb site as just you would have to write your introduction and get paid and not only this but when you get some little money in your account you would be able to withdraw it instantly.

cmoneyspinner

I'm pretty sure my memory is not foggy on this. I am almost positive that when I first signed up for Publish0X my posts had to first be approved and republished content was not allowed. For me, allowing republished content and my content being online as soon as I hit the publish button have been game changers. Those changes made me take a second look at this site.

Also - and this is something that I overlooked - you can create different blogs. I like this because I tend to write on lots of different topics. By creating different blogs, this lets me organize my content better. So now I put my crypto-related posts at one blog and then food-related posts at a different blog. At Read.Cash the way I organized my content was by creating "communities". It was OK. But I like creating different blogs on Publish0X a lot better.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am aware of both platforms but never got started there. I have my own blog and I want my blogs to have exclusive content so republishing is not my thing. When I write for third party site, I want a site where I can get paid upfront or earn based on the traffic the article pulls instead of earning tips or engagements on my articles. I don't see a point of spending hours to write an article and earning just 2-3 cents, not not even earning any money. It is better to break 1000 words article into 5 posts and publish here as you can earn guaranteed 50 cents.