What do you know about read.cash?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Read cash is a blogging website that allows members to write articles and make money from tips received from other members and there random rewarder. Like I wrote in some of my post on read cash that I have been a member for more than a year but recently became active by posting articles and comment on other people's articles. And for some time I have been doing well because I was earning. But since last week, I noticed that I don't earn like before because I only get tipped from other members and what I earn with those tips are very small. Tips from the Random Rewarder is the big earning there.

I don't know why my earnings reduced. I ask for help from some of the top earners and they said I should continue posting and be active. I continued like they instructed me to do in hope that I will continue to earn again from the green robot. I was doing this for some days but I noticed no improvement. So I checked on the new users and I see that they are earning from the Random Rewarder.

Have you expirenced this before and what did you do to get back your earning ways?