Reduce Sugary drinks

raaman

Valued Contributor
In this time of high temperatures, it is common to increase the consumption of liquids. However, health experts recommend reducing the consumption of sugary beverages that provide large amounts of empty calories to the body, as they can cause harm.

Doctors say that they can cause significant health consequences such as obesity, diabetes and even damage to the teeth. According to data gathered, thirty five percent of the adult population in our country suffers from overweight and eighteen percent from obesity.

Among other causes, due to excessive consumption of sugary drinks that do not provide nutrients and which is associated with an increased risk of diabetes. Therefore, it is recommended, to reduce the consumption of these drinks in the beginning of summer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes this is true and this is what I have been trying to avoid all the time ,but sometimes in a sunny season it might be difficult for you will be able to avoid them all especially if you work seriously but even with this I always try that do not take it so much within a particular period of time .I am taking it weekly and sometimes monthly.

Empress

Verified member
We can't avoid this sugary drinks but at least we should minimize how we drink it we should try not to drink it regularly at least twice in a week is ok because excess consumption of it causes a lot of diseases to our health which can endanger the health

Qriquimen

Sugary drinks is bad for the health but I know we can do without it but we should try to minimise the quantity of sugar drinks we take in daily so as to prevent diabetes heart disease or any other health problem

Krishrish

too much of sugary drinks and the body is not good for the health we should make sure you're not drinking it everyday because of the added sugar handmade which harms the health