Crypto Remitano Network- Mine RENEC

Victorial

Remitano is just like Binance. Both apps are exchange wallets where you can buy, sell all your crypto assets. One of the features common to both of them is the peer to peer trading. The ban on crypto in Nigeria has forced people to use peer to peer apps like Binance, Okex, Remitano and LocalBitcoins t buy and sell their crypto coins.

Just recently, Remitano introduced the Remitano Network coin (RENEC). For now it is mined free because it is still under the mining stage. However, this is a golden opportunity because its ancestor app has done a similar thing and it boomed. There was a time Binance introduced Binance coin (BNB) and this is currently trading over $520.

Now Remitano is here with its RENEC that we all can claim for free.
Total miners: 577, 719
Total mined : 8, 934, 567.5392 RENEC (subject to change)

Kingstone

Wow. That is really great. Thank you so much for sharing this. I have once created an account with Remitano but I did not know they were mining a coin called RENEC. I guess they must be new as you mentioned.
Looking at the statistics you provided, it is going to be a massive project in the long run. Binance coin (BNB) is now above $520 per dollar as it was trading the $600 price mark when I checked this morning also. This is very interesting and it will cost nothing to mine this coin. Imagine mining the coin for a year and it got launched and it rises as high as 1$ per RENEC coin.
Can you share the link to register and possibly tell us how much you have mined and how long does it take to keep activating a new mining session?

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, that is really a good news. I actually heard of this exchange platform from someone in bizdustry forum saying it's legit for making cryptocurrency transactions just as you've said earlier but the verification process is quite though as that is what is keeping me from making use of the platform.
I was unaware of the fact that they are mining a crypto coin and although I have wasted my time in mining some fake cryptos, I believe that is one will work out. I can remember when binance launched theirs and the price is just booming so I guess I will give it a try once I finally get verified

Victorial

I have this app but I don't understand the new think
All you have to do is just to sign in and you will be directed on how to mine RENEC. RENEC will undoubtedly be a great coin or token in the end but it's like going to take years. I think Binance was created in 2007 or so but I am not sure when they started mining the coin (BNB), Binance coin. Or I don't even think it was mined. Probably it was launched like other coins cos there are so many faucets apps that promise to give free BNB and they ended up being fake ones. You can mine RENEC once in 24 hours