Researches on anti-aging and biological reprogramming.

D

Deleted member 51169

Sequel to Jay z song "...forever young, I wanna forever young, do you really want forever...." recently there have been a lot of researches on anti-agingand biological reprogramming. Succinctly the two terms in this exposition will be explained thus:
Anti-aging is a complex biological process influenced by a combination of endogenous or intrinsic and exogenous or extrinsic factors. While biological reprogramming It's based on an existing programming language, “Verilog,” which is used to design electronic circuits on a computer chip. The user simply inputs a design, and the program converts it into a DNA sequence that executes a specific function, like producing a drug. (the scientist, 2016).

The fact that skin health and beauty is considered one of the principal factors representing overall “well-being” and the perception of “health” in humans, several anti-aging strategies are been researched on. This research is being lead by Altos Labs -A silicon valley, with notable names like the following as financiers and part of the boards.
* Jeff Bezos -owner of Amazon
*Yuri Milner -Russian Israeli billionaire
*Shinya Yamanaka -Nobel prize winning scientist on reversing the age of cells.
*Juan Carlos I.B. - known for merging pigs and human DNA.

However, according to healthline the below listed are foods to eat to avoid aging:
*Extra Virgin Olive oil
*Green tea
*Fatty fish
*Dark chocolate/cocoa
*Vegetables
*Flax seeds
*Pomegranates
*Avocados
*Tomatoes
*Spices.

Finally, my position is that aging is a natural part of life that can not be avoided.