Selling in the night market

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The night market is a seasonal activity but businesses are joining night markets for the large number of customers. Studies made on the night market say that the sellers have big sales. I think that is a fact because whenever there would be a night market near our village during the Christmas season the place is jampacked with sellers of all kinds – clothing, accessories, food, fresh fruits, novelties, etc.

IMG_2975 night market.JPG
One seller in the night market said that she has a small eatery that earns an average net of $10 in a day. But when she sells in the night market her lowest daily net is $30 and the highest is $50. I cannot argue with that because I had seen the rush of people in the night market. Although not all in the crowd are customers but more than half of them really buy. Usually the night market is held for a straight one month but in the Christmas season it is from November until January.

For me I think the reason behind selling well in the night is that during that time every body would have arrive from work and many would have rest very well.
At that time many people will be free to stroll out and catch fun. So the seller will sure sell more better at that time especially those in a good position.

yes sometimes night markets makes more sales than the money market but this is because night market I've been done once in a while and sometime in the night market they are stocks I'm all good and better than that of the money market. Sometime in the night markets there are some things that cannot be sold in the morning market which is being sold at night market.

yes sometimes night markets makes more sales than the morning market but this is because night market is been done once in a while and sometime in the night market there stocks are more good and better than that of the morning market. Sometime in the night markets there are some things that cannot be sold in the morning market which is being sold at night market.

Night markets were very popular here, however, due to Covid, the night market business collapsed. Before Covid, a lot of people were earning really from the night markets in my town, but the administration prohibited the night market due to the fear of spreading Covid. The night market is one of the businesses that was affected heavily due to the Covid pandemic.