Send Earnings- Is it worth the time/energy?

Etini

Valued Contributor
It is a site that is open for everyone irrespective of the country. It basically pays users to take surveys and do other tasks for a payment. It was established about two decades ago. When a person signs up, the site gives the person a $5 sign-on bonus. The site pays for searching the internet, reading paid emails, and playing games.

To be part of yhe site, a potential member has to sign up. From there, you go to your dashboard to claim your sign on bonus and start taking tasks for cash. You can decide among the tasks mentioned above or other one's on the site.

To receive payments, you should own a PayPal account. The minimum one can withdraw is $30. If you don't have a Pay Pal, the site can pay you through cheque. This site is owned by Inbox Dollars.

I would say this straight away. I won't advise anyone to go work on that site. The payout that is so big would tire you out and fatigued. It would take about 2 months for a person to get to that cash out threshold. So for me, it is a no for me. I won't do anything with them.