Share with you a website that makes money by resell items.

Stephen1995

Banned
Hi everyone, it's my pleasure to share my experience of making money online with you here.
About a month ago, I was talking about this topic over coffee with a friend. My friend told me that he makes a lot of money every day buying and selling items on a resale platform. I recently found out that he now has some spare cash and bought a brand new Mac. He told me that it was because of the money he made on this site that he bought the Apple computer he always wanted but never bought.
Then he told me how to make money on the site and shared a link to me. I registered an account on the website, but I did not transfer money to the website. Because many money-making projects on the Internet are deceptive. I didn't believe it until he showed me how to withdraw money into his cryptocurrency wallet.
Briefly describe this website. It is a way to make money by reselling blind boxes, we buy a blind box on the website, and then we need to pay a part of the handling fee (the handling fee is about 3.7% of the price of the blind box). When the fee payment is completed, the boxes we hold will be forced to appreciate by 7% (7% of the blind box value). At this point the box will be on shelves for sale. When the same time the next day, our box will be bought by another player, and after he pays, we will receive the money.
I don't know if everyone understands this. Let me give you an example below.
We paid $1,000 for a blind box and then paid a $37 handling fee. The box will then appreciate to $1070. Then we can wait for the box to be snatched by someone else the next day.
Many friends will ask a question, what will happen if no one buys our box?
Answer: I purchased a month's box on this site and this has never happened. Because there are many people who buy boxes, we all know that as long as we buy boxes, we can make money the next day, so no one will miss this opportunity to make money. Secondly, the platform officials promise us that no matter what happens, the platform will recycle our boxes. So this will protect our principal and profit.
After many attempts to withdraw, I found this to be a safe site. Because for every withdrawal, I receive my money within two hours. After that I kept increasing my stake. Now I have increased my principal to $7000 and I am now making around $200 a day in profit. And every day I withdraw the profits I made today.
I'm just telling you about my real process of making money online, this is not advice for investing.
If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me.

Attachments

• 7-7.jpg
    7-7.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 7-8income.PNG
    7-8income.PNG
    166.1 KB · Views: 1